❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Gurrrrl, I know. I wish I had a time machine and I can go back and waited til it finished airing.

I just hope we get more Sila/Minta content this week. I always feel like we are going to get trolled lol
I feel like there wont be much bettwen si and min.....Tomorrow maybe ...on tuesday.. yes.

alissaax

I download the book audios from youtube and now i cant even figure out the orders of the files cause the files names are website i used plus the video link. Especially the ones that had thai titles, didnt save the thai titles in the file name:facepalm::BangHead::BangHead:

alissaax

This reminds me of ikon’s I’m ok.
Wow i had to search the translation for the song. I used listen to kpop and especially only the groups i like around 2010....not really into the newer groups beside mamamoo. I was into blackpink when they debut not now nope *roll eyes*
Ive been listening to more thai ost and especially old hits. But lately been listening to newer thai songs too.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Gurrrrl, I know. I wish I had a time machine and I can go back and waited til it finished airing.

I just hope we get more Sila/Minta content this week. I always feel like we are going to get trolled lol
I feel the same way as you! Now I'm impacient waiting for more sila/minta content. I need to vid them again lol