❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I’m sad. I wished I would have waited to see this after it finished airing. Now I’m waiting and loosing interest because of the wait and the lack of scenes between the pra’nangs. If I waited, I would have been able to fast forward the boring scenes lol.
I was just thinking the same thing a few days ago since I'm usually more interested in the love story than anything else. I still haven't watched from Episode 13 onward. It probably won't be until the end of next week since I'm traveling this weekend so hopefully I'll get a good 5 episodes to binge.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m sad. I wished I would have waited to see this after it finished airing. Now I’m waiting and loosing interest because of the wait and the lack of scenes between the pra’nangs. If I waited, I would have been able to fast forward the boring scenes lol.
It's unfortunate, we are going to accept it for what it is. It used to be exciting waiting for new episodes now that we know they get little time together it's a bummer. But one thing I can't get over is how pretty Fern has gotten each episode. Even with simple clothes on, she's so pretty.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Really? How many more days?? That stinks. :(
End of the month from what i read. Onlines services like itunes spotify is end of month.
Theres digital download available for thai numbers with the number codes for varies providers

alissaax

Whyyy!??? Did I realise that the same dresss shirt tor wore in the mv is the same one min wore in her photos!!!????????
Now im frustrated cause we'll have to wait another week atleast

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Whyyy!??? Did I realise that the same dresss shirt tor wore in the mv is the same one min wore in her photos!!!????????
Maybe they'll wear matching ones like a couple shirts. Sila probably have a closet full of them white shirts lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaahaha he hasnt wore much white though
Yeah, he's in black a lot. Maybe after he sleeps with Minta they'll put him in lighter color shirts as he transitioned from a bad ass to a romantic guy hahaha. I always find it sweet and sexy when a girl wears the guy's shirt walking around. Fern will make it look innocent and adorable though. His shirt will probably swallow her up.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's the same room too!!! The curtains are exactly the same.

alissaax

I think it's the same room too!!! The curtains are exactly the same.
I'm having doubts about the same room but it could be the within the same filming location.
If it was filmed this week then it could be.
Tor has a really tight schedule, they took away a hr from the hua jai sila filming to film and record the mv.

alissaax

Yeah, he's in black a lot. Maybe after he sleeps with Minta they'll put him in lighter color shirts as he transitioned from a bad ass to a romantic guy hahaha. I always find it sweet and sexy when a girl wears the guy's shirt walking around. Fern will make it look innocent and adorable though. His shirt will probably swallow her up.
I'm excited to see how he'll transform once he realises his mistakes and how he hurt her the most without intending.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some people were bummed that Kwan was in the MV hahaha

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah i saw a few comments. But honestly they shouldnt have added the scene. Should have been just khun si and min
Agreed, didn't see the purpose of it. Since the song pretty much describes Sila and Minta. Kwan should never be this important lol. She's like their shadow. Whomever decided to add her in the MV is just trolling Sila and Minta's fans hahaha

alissaax

I just hope it's not the last episode or two.
Hahaha could be possible... cant tell anymore how the writer is going. Anything would happen. I just dont want the same endding as the last ver.
This version have gone a way different direction its more drama... melodrama, changes many things and in the characters too. But keeping the important factors in the storyline.

alissaax

Agreed, didn't see the purpose of it. Since the song pretty much describes Sila and Minta. Kwan should never be this important lol. She's like their shadow. Whomever decided to add her in the MV is just trolling Sila and Minta's fans hahaha
Theyve been doing excellent job in pissing off people. And then throwing a bit of sweetness out.