❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
It's so heartbreaking to see both of them cry... When Min was accusing Sila of how he could do this (harassing her after sleeping with her sister), Sila's look at her was such a pained expression n his tears dropped... I'm thinking if he may have felt really dirty at that moment...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The scenes i remember khun si callimg himself P are....
When he kissed her forehead, and said im sorry.
When he saved her from drowning.
When he took care of her in the bed.
And when he says to her he never thought of hurting her.

alissaax

It's so heartbreaking to see both of them cry... When Min was accusing Sila of how he could do this (harassing her after sleeping with her sister), Sila's look at her was such a pained expression n his tears dropped... I'm thinking if he may have felt really dirty at that moment...
I've rewatch this part when he cries so many times already.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol, he's sweet when he wants to be. I still think one of his revenge is over the top. That's why I am super annoyed that the writer refused to see the potential of Sila and Minta. They could have made his love for her a bit more eye opening. I get it that he can cry at the top of a hat but his tears is redundant in a way, he doesn't quite understand his actions. He sometimes kind of cry looking for sympathy, almost begging Minta to understand why he's doing what he's doing. But he himself doesn't even understand the pain it's causing her. He sees it when he confronts her but after he leaves her, it's Minta who? Lol. That's his flaw in their so called relationship. He wants her to always have his back because it's his revenge and his pain. But he doesn't quite get it that she needs the same from him.

alissaax

Khun Si's song Hua Jai Kong Tur
The mv will be released on 25th and the full song will be available online on 30th.

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Oh thanks for the compilation, i must jot it down.

I think this ep14 is the 1st time he's referred himself as P' to Min directly when she's awake n heard it herself? :confused12:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh thanks for the compilation, i must jot it down.

I think this ep14 is the 1st time he's referred himself as P' to Min directly when she's awake n heard it herself? :confused12:
I think when he pinned her down on her car at the mall was the first time he said it to her while she was conscious.

alissaax

P
Lol, he's sweet when he wants to be. I still think one of his revenge is over the top. That's why I am super annoyed that the writer refused to see the potential of Sila and Minta. They could have made his love for her a bit more eye opening. I get it that he can cry at the top of a hat but his tears is redundant in a way, he doesn't quite understand his actions. He sometimes kind of cry looking for sympathy, almost begging Minta to understand why he's doing what he's doing. But he himself doesn't even understand the pain it's causing her. He sees it when he confronts her but after he leaves her, it's Minta who? Lol. That's his flaw in their so called relationship. He wants her to always have his back because it's his revenge and his pain. But he doesn't quite get it that she needs the same from him.
People have been complaining about the lack of screen time and scenes between khun si and min.

Fern said if tonight theres still less scenes, you can burn the directors house:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
P

People have been complaining about the lack of screen time and scenes between khun si and min.

Fern said if tonight theres still less scenes, you can burn the directors house:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I'm not one to complain a whole lot about the pranang not getting screen time. I usually go with the flow or drop the lakorn. But seriously, what happened to the other 12 hours? Lol.