❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Sida is meeting with client's

She is talking in English. This contract is okay for you? Thank-you. She then get's a call. She says Excuse me. What is it Wan? I'm in Hong Kong. Hurry and say whatever it is. Da. The other woman messing with my husband isn't the follower. But it's the madam. What? You mean Pimsuda? Calm down. Wait for me to return first(Oh no not good :( ) And we'll handle her together.

HS123

sarNie Egg
Hello friends! I've been reading all posts and trying my best to catch up with everyone! It is not easy :risas3: I just had to make an account for this forum and mostly for Sila and Min. Those two are driving me crazy, in a good way, haha. It is also my first Thai drama to watch and I'm happy to say that I'm enjoying it very much. I mostly watch kdrama, so this is a new experience for me.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hello friends! I've been reading all posts and trying my best to catch up with everyone! It is not easy :risas3: I just had to make an account for this forum and mostly for Sila and Min. Those two are driving me crazy, in a good way, haha. It is also my first Thai drama to watch and I'm happy to say that I'm enjoying it very much. I mostly watch kdrama, so this is a new experience for me.
Hiiiii welcome to the huajaisila thread!!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:

:risas3::risas3::nut::fighting3::angel10:

alissaax

I hope the writer doesn't post a bunch of pictures after Tuesday's episode. If they save Minta and Sila's scene for the end of the episode again, I might go crazy:risas3::risas3: their scenes usually is in the beginning or towards the very end...and in the middle is where everyone else comes in and hog all the screen time lol
They will be posting.... a lot of min and khun si... and keep teasing trolling us til the every end.
I swear the crew on set seem like a fun bunch. I'm seeing them posting a lot today.

alissaax

Khun si be more gentle with min!!!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi and Welcome to the thread! :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It is night time now. Mee is walking she get's a call (Si) (Someone is watching her/following her) Yes? Have you reached your condo yet? I just reached. Thank-you for worrying about me. Thank-you for today again. And for helping me with Sawit. I told you already if it's for you I'm willing to do everything. Alright. See you. Okay Si. And see you. Goodnight. (To guys go into the elevator) Excuse me. Can we go up as well? What floor? 8th. (they all go to the same floor) (The men) This room. Yeah? Yeah. ( Oh no the push into her condo) One of the guys has there hand over her mouth. Where are you going? I'm scared. Please don't do anything to me. Scared? (OMG he hit's her :( ) Where are you going?! I'm scared! (They hit her again) They are hurting her she is fighting back. ( She get's to her room, fight's them off and locks her door Get out. Help me! Open it. She calls (Sila) Si, pick up. Si, pick up. (Oh no they find something to open the door) They get in (This is bad :( ) Come here. I'm scared! Please don't do anything to me. Scared?! (OMG they are hiting her again :( They have a gun pointed at her now OMG poor Mee :(. Please don't do anything to me. If you want money then take it. Take whatever you want. I don't want to do anything to you. But you asked for it. Omg he hits her again now there is blood. Help me! He is beating her up now, OMG Mee :( Sila finally hear's his phone (he was in the shower) He sees the missed calls and calls her back (they are still beating her up she doesn't hear her phone :(. Help me. Some much blood :( (OMG Ae is the one behind it He better watch out) Ae says All done? Good. You dare deceive me. This is to little. Two headed bird. He leaves. Sila get's woke up by a call Hello. Yes. It's Sila. What? The end.

That promo that is probably why Sila is beating up Ae.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
welcome welcome
You won’t leave I promise haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Khun Si's revenge list.
View attachment 34387
I don't like how they reverse the revenge honestly. The old version had it correct. The ones that did the most damage goes first. Kwan didn't do a whole lot beside insulting him so he kept her last of his revenge and he went after Sida and Sawit hard.

This version they made it like Kwan was the one that almost killed him, while most of the episodes Sila took a nap on Sida and Sawit. I do like some of the changes in this version as it's a remake so they'll add their own spin to it but some of the stuff in the old version made more sense.

And the most important thing, the old version had a better build up with Minta and Sila. Their romance is more realistic in terms of how they feel for one another. Bie does seemed a bit nonchalant but they as a couple have more time together and you can see how they get from one point to another. In this one, it's more of a lakorn fantasy rather than the actual progression of a believable relationship.