❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
The thing I like the most is even though it’s a few scenes. Tor and ferny just have this amazing chemistry you forgot it’s a short scene.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But still, their scenes together are good and more than what i got from the other one lol.
It's credited to Fern and Tor's chemistry. They made those little scenes more significant than it should. I mean, they are standing there staring at each other through a glass window and still made the scene powerful...now if they lack the chemistry or lukewarm I probably drop this lakorn. I'm not about to waste my time getting a few minutes per episode on a lakorn for the main couple. I have dropped countless lakorns because of that. But sigh, I can't let go of my girl...so going to ride it out...whining and all:pancarta:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think that they should... Minta marrying Sawit is kind of Kwan's revenge to Sila when Kwan found out that Sila likes Minta... I guess the only way to hurt Sila is also thru Minta too...
Hahaha i forgot about kwan.. yeah it's probably going to happen. Cause sawit wants everything back and kwan wants revenge.

alissaax

I was like that at first but I got hooked after watching episode 5. N Mario can act well.
I havent watch much of marios recent work. I dont even remember any hahahahaa. And kim is another story. I watch some but cant really stand her anymore.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder how Min and Tor will get together because right now she hates him.
She still hates him after they slept together because she found out he is Tor while they were still in bed. That's why it was nice to see him run after her...and begged her. He camp out in front of her house...he was everywhere watching her. They gave Minta and Sila plenty of time more of him going after her. This version better give me that or else this writer will be on my blacklist lol

alissaax

I’m guessing they have a heart to heart talk
So maybe we’ll get to see an understanding between them. Idk
Those photos si dragging min and them sitting face to face, si wants to have a heart to heart talk with her.

But min says no.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay, Sorry I have to pause the watching/re-caps Arrow is about to come on, so I will finish the episode later. I have about 23 mins left to go :).