❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah, I don't see that happening. Maybe...just maybe after they sleep together. But wait, if they make Minta run away from him we'll lose about 1 episode before he finds her hahhaha
When they sleep together... it bettter be a long love scene. I dont want a few kisses then the fading into the light shots.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
At least the pra'nang in here gets 15 mins per epi, Jes and Vill got less than 10 or maybe less than 10 with 2-3 episodes combined! :sad6::mad:

alissaax

Minta was more involved with Sawit than this version. I mean, for Sida or Sawit to want to marry Minta and her agreeing just because is lazy writing. The writer is too occupied with too many plots she doesn't remember what she is writing about Minta. Minta so far, haven't really interacted with many people. Also, how are they going to make her co-worker wanting or accepting to be the father of the baby when he disappeared about 2 to 3 episodes each time. At this point, Tan is very much apart of Minta's life.

So, this version I'd actually poorly written. It seemed the 12 hours devoted to other characters aren't used properly.
I actually don't mind how its written anx changed.... But it definitely lack scenes between min and si.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least the pra'nang in here gets 15 mins per epi, Jes and Vill got less than 10 or maybe less than 10 with 2-3 episodes combined! :sad6::mad:
It's not 15 minutes though. It varies...today is 6:16 sometimes it 4 minutes. And an episode was nothing at all lol. I mean a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes is not a lot for a 14 episodes. That's not enough to develop any relationship. I am guessing, the writer figures they already know each other when they are little kids no need to give them a lot of time as adult. It makes no sense.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This version Rasamee has less scenes. She got beat up bad. I think she might died like the last version she got it shot to protect Bie. I hate Sila slept with Kwan to get revenge. Can't get over it. I don't mind if Min and Tor get together. Doesnt make it right for her to get with bro in law

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
He must live with the consequences of his decisions. He never intended to hurt her but he does.

Im wondering if they will keep the marriage part between min and sawit. Because they only had a few scenes together... and in the old ver min was present when si and sawit have sat down to gamble. :confused12:
I think that they should... Minta marrying Sawit is kind of Kwan's revenge to Sila when Kwan found out that Sila likes Minta... I guess the only way to hurt Sila is also thru Minta too...

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Minta was more involved with Sawit than this version. I mean, for Sida or Sawit to want to marry Minta and her agreeing just because is lazy writing. The writer is too occupied with too many plots she doesn't remember what she is writing about Minta. Minta so far, haven't really interacted with many people. Also, how are they going to make her co-worker wanting or accepting to be the father of the baby when he disappeared about 2 to 3 episodes each time. At this point, Tan is very much apart of Minta's life.

So, this version is actually poorly written. It seemed the 12 hours devoted to other characters aren't used properly.
I finished watching the lakorn with Mario and Kim, the writing is so good that you don’t mind the side characters because the mains get a lot of screentime or equal.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When they sleep together... it bettter be a long love scene. I dont want a few kisses then the fading into the light shots.
Nope, they have Mam and Kwan should still be in the picture also Sida isn't jetting anywhere either. It's a pattern so they might just keep it like that.

It should be a R scene. I don't buy it that Minta is willing to sleep with him. If so, it's not true to who she is. Between her seeing him beat Sila up and Sawit trading her for his loses...and she's probably accused Sila of being an ass lol. How she going to just be ok to sleep with him willingly?

alissaax

I finished watching the lakorn with Mario and Kim, the writing is so good that you don’t mind the side characters because the mains get a lot of screentime or equal.
Lol i couldnt even watch the first ep. And everyone i know didnt even like it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think that they should... Minta marrying Sawit is kind of Kwan's revenge to Sila when Kwan found out that Sila likes Minta... I guess the only way to hurt Sila is also thru Minta too...
That was an important plot point too. The marriage has to stay. It was when Sila saw them preparing to take the engagement photos and seeing Sawit leaning in to kiss Minta made him pissed and decided to give Sawit back everything for Minta. Without that engangement between Sawit and Minta there should be no R/Willing scene.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I’m guessing they have a heart to heart talk
So maybe we’ll get to see an understanding between them. Idk
Nope, they have Mam and Kwan should still be in the picture also Sida isn't jetting anywhere either. It's a pattern so they might just keep it like that.

It should be a R scene. I don't buy it that Minta is willing to sleep with him. If so, it's not true to who she is. Between her seeing him beat Sila up and Sawit trading her for his loses...and she's probably accused Sila of being an ass lol. How she going to just be ok to sleep with him willingly?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's not 15 minutes though. It varies...today is 6:16 sometimes it 4 minutes. And an episode was nothing at all lol. I mean a total of 2 hours and 20 minutes is not a lot for a 14 episodes. That's not enough to develop any relationship. I am guessing, the writer figures they already know each other when they are little kids no need to give them a lot of time as adult. It makes no sense.
But still, their scenes together are good and more than what i got from the other one lol.