❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Next morning

Pruath is in the car he get's a call from Wan.

Yes? she says This morning I forgot to tell you that I got tickets to a Broadway lakorn show. Can you attend with me? I remember that you like this show. He says Lately I'm busy. But I checked with your secretary already and you don't have any important meetings. You can come watch the lakorn with me. Okay. Just tell me what day it is. Wan says to herself You're going to see that woman, aren't you? Over my dead body. He tells his driver. Don't drive to the ministry. Go to Mam's house first.

Pruath is at Mam's house

Right this way sir. Wait here. Alright. He knock's on the door. He says Mam. (More knocking on the door) Mam. Her friend answer's the door. Hello, sir. He says I'm here to see Mam. Wait. I think I should notify Mam first please wait outside first.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
They need to show less Sawit and less of the love triangle between Mam, her lover and the lover's wife.... As much as I like the Aunt, who wants to see 20 mins of an affair that has nothing to do with the main plot.
Totally agree! I fast forward these scenes. I guess that means I only watch like 5-10 minutes of each episode. LOL. :risas3:

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, I was only MIA for the weekend and there's already 10+ new pages on this thread. Omg! Just finally caught up on the thread.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yup, if they cut down some of those scenes, I am sure they can find a way to add more Sila and Minta's scenes. That's why it's somewhat silly that a love story that has everything to do with Sila gets less time...while bunch of old folks having an affair that doesn't necessarily tie down to the actual plot gets unnecessary air time.

I also think this version, they rushed Sila and Kwan sleeping together. And that means more time for other people. The old version it was close to the end that when it happened, it was basically Sila and Minta scenes for a good 5-6 episodes. I don't see it happening here.

My fin goes out the door whenever it goes from Sila & Min to Mam & her lover. Like uuuuuuuuuugh get over it!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So I went to one31 highlights and added Minta and Sila's scenes together lol and it came out to 2 hours lol. And I am being generous so I gave them 20 minutes of some scenes that were not included in the highlights and their entire scenes up to episode 14 is 2 hours and 20 minutes.

It's equivalent to 2 episodes...that's all Minta and Sila have together so far. Their entire love story (interactions) equal to 2 episodes :risas3::risas3::facepalm::mad:

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
H
So I went to one31 highlights and added Minta and Sila's scenes together lol and it came out to 2 hours lol. And I am being generous so I gave them 20 minutes of some scenes that were not included in the highlights and their entire scenes up to episode 14 is 2 hours and 23 minutes.

It's equivalent to 2 episodes...that's all Minta and Sila have together so far. Their entire love story (interactions) equal to 2 episodes :risas3::risas3::facepalm::mad:
How to fall in love under 3hrs.

The Love story.

Meet fall onto one another
Stare
Force kisses
Slap and kiss
Insult
Slap and kiss
More insult
Stare some more
Harass
Tease
Slap and kiss
Stare
More staring
More insult
Forces more kissses
Stare for a few mins
Forehead kiss
Hugging
Walk away
Stalk.
Share a bed
Keep walking away again
Stalk
More stalking
Visits house a few times
Oh, cry a lot.
Cry some more.
Visits bedroom.
Harassing again
Embracing
Another sneakky forehead kiss.
More insults
More crying.
Fall onto a bed
Stares
Insults.
Walks aways
Stalks
Cryyys.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mam is looking at a picture of her sister. A knock on her bedroom door. Mam. Come in. What is it? Pruath is here to see you. Tell Pruath to go back. Alight.

Pruath. Mam told me to tell you to go back. No. I'm going to talk to Mam. Please, sir. It's not a good time for Mam. Wael. Move aside. Pruath. Please trust me. It's not convenient for Mam to see you. (Mam comes outside) Mam. If you don't stop I'll report you to the police. Alright. Call the police. Alright. Then the entire country will know someone your status take a madam like me as a wife. How will you face your subordinates or people in society? He says Mam. Why are you doing this? This is why.(she show's where she got hurt on her arm) Even when your wife doesn't know the woman you're involved with is me we're already facing this much. And if she knows what will happen? If you truly love me like you say then please let me go. If you don't let me go then it means you don't love me. You just want happiness from me. Without caring what happens.( he tells her hands) Mam. You know that I don't think that. (she pulls her hands away) Then break it off with me. And if you want to ask for gratitude that everything I have today is because of your grace, then I will tell you that I used myself to repay that debt of gratitude already. It should compensate. Mam. I know that you don't want to say this to me. (he tells her hand again) What do you want? Tell me. Pruath. No woman wants to be a mistress the rest of their life. I'm still young. I can still find someone else. Please let me go. Mam(he goes to tell her hands again but she back's away) She goes to go back inside. Wael, see Pruath out. (Aww poor Mam :() Pruath please leave. He says Mam. You also know I won't do that. I won't ever let go of you. (He leaves, Aww poor Mam she is crying :( )

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
H

The Love story.

Stare
Force kisses
Slap and kiss
Insult
Slap and kiss
More insult
Stare some more
Harass
Tease
Slap and kiss
Stare
More staring
More insult
Forces more kissses
Stare for a few mins
Forehead kiss
Hugging
Walk away
Stalk.
Share a bed
Keep walking away again
Stalk
More stalking
Visits house a few times
Oh, cry a lot.
Cry some more.
Visits bedroom.
Harassing again
Embracing
More insults
More crying.
Fall onto a bed
Stares
Insults.
Walks aways
Stalks
Cryyys.
Sounds like my typical lakorn that always gets me...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
H

The Love story.

Stare
Force kisses
Slap and kiss
Insult
Slap and kiss
More insult
Stare some more
Harass
Tease
Slap and kiss
Stare
More staring
More insult
Forces more kissses
Stare for a few mins
Forehead kiss
Hugging
Walk away
Stalk.
Share a bed
Keep walking away again
Stalk
More stalking
Visits house a few times
Oh, cry a lot.
Cry some more.
Visits bedroom.
Harassing again
Embracing
More insults
More crying.
Fall onto a bed
Stares
Insults.
Walks aways
Stalks
Cryyys.
That should equal to more than 2 hours hahahha. Dang, so 12 hours are devoted to side characters...talking about afterthought. If this is the rate they are going I can't see how Minta agrees to sleep with Sila. Their relationship would not get to that point within a couple of episodes. Minta has not soften up at all with him. I can see an R scene cause it's so Sila but I can't see a willing cause it's not Minta.

x0unerthanlater

Man, today's episode was nothing but filler.
It was obvious Sawit was going to lose that game. Why'd they drag it out to 30mins?

Only about 7 mins of Min & Sila today. :rolleyes:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That should equal to more than 2 hours hahahha. Dang, so 12 hours are devoted to side characters...talking about afterthought. If this is the rate they are going I can't see how Minta agrees to sleep with Sila. Their relationship would not get to that point within a couple of episodes. Minta has not soften up at all with him. I can see an R scene cause it's so Sila but I can't see a willing cause it's not Minta.
rsceneswrsceneswslapandkiss

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone!
I am SO happy to find a forum to discuss this amazing drama! :)

Ever since Tra Barb See Chompoo, I needed an emotional break from all the pretty and angst of Thai Lakorns but here I am being sucked in to another one. The second I watched the mv by dreamie on youtube, I knew it was over lol back in I go to the Lakorn world.

I agree with a lot of the comments here. I do not find the leads love story believable. The build up is painfully slow. Their explosive chemistry is carrying the show though :) I hope they have more screen time together. We're all here for that push-and-pull, angsty, overwhelming, can't live without you but I am going to do stupid stuff, love.

Thank you for the recaps and sharing everyone!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am back :).

Ae is walking(he has the device so that he can cheat) He thinks back to when he got it.

Where is it? Here, the device. Keep it on you. And remeber 4 vibrations for low numbers. And 2 vibrations for high numbers. You need to use it with this pair of dice. Do whatever it takes for them to use this dice.

x0unerthanlater

It was like 6:16 seconds. I swear I am starting to keep track of their time hahahah. Had it been 7 minutes Sila might get lucky and get some more insults lol
I thought I'd round up a little lol

One sweet line Sila said was, "P mai koey kit tum raii Min" (I never wanted to hurt you) He used "P" and also used Min's name... So fin... Even if it was a 5 sec moment lol