❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ummm...hopefully they don't think it's cute to use that storyline. I so hate when n'rai be faking a pregnancy. And knowing Minta when it comes to Kwan she'll be like you can have him lol
Hahahahah it probably wont. :facepalm::risas3::risas3:

When mam tells si, si was like he was like impossible . He knew kwan wasnt using birth control and he was always careful every time he was with her and before with all the other girls.. He knew the exactly the feeling of an unwanted child whose father never intended for him to be born or cared about him.
But he was so wild with min, cant control himself.
Kwan was so desperate in trying to keep him in the book.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhh good question :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::clap::facepalm:
He probably cornered her at work then dragged her to come with him to his place where they run into Mam. The look on Mam wasn't a pleasant one so it's not like she expecting to see Minta. Minta looked scared and Mam was like, what the hell are you doing here? Lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
He probably cornered her at work then dragged her to come with him to his place where they run into Mam. The look on Mam wasn't a pleasant one so it's not like she expecting to see Minta. Minta looked scared and Mam was like, what the hell are you doing here? Lol
That could be.

alissaax

Lol i have a feeling its actually an enounter infront of sidas house, she confronts him about whatever he's doing there.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol i have a feeling its actually an enounter infront of sidas house, she confronts him about whatever he's doing there.
Could be...the only thing I probably noticed is him dragging her...and the seatbelt scene. I always like the seatbelt scene in lakorns cause the pra'ek always threatened to kiss the n'ek:)

alissaax

Could be...the only thing I probably noticed is him dragging her...and the seatbelt scene. I always like the seatbelt scene in lakorns cause the pra'ek always threatened to kiss the n'ek:)
The accidentally closeness moments and the staring.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Guys, I've been so obsessed with Hua Jai Sila these past few days that I feel the need to discuss. I'm new to the lakorn world and created an AFN account just to read this thread. I haven't watched Ep 13 yet because I'm dreading what's going to happen next. :sad6:
Welcome it’s blackhole here we can’t come out easily.

alissaax

You know what's sad about it is, us fans be eating it up when they give us some Sila and Minta together when most episodes they get a good 10 minutes lol. They know we put up with it even if it's only 5 minutes an episode....we are such a pitiful bunch :risas3::risas3:
I open my mouth, spoke my mind... and the writer posts more. Like is she hanging out here with us???