❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like a bad ass p'ek that only have n'ek. But he ruin it for me he slept with her sis. And how Min can take the same man as your sis. It's gross. IDK I have feelings my heart can't continue to enjoy it as much as previous eps. I thought reading the summary he's gonna replay a bodyguard. I was so happy but no. It ruin my head heart. So sad

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I did a fanart of kwan and omg her eyessss. Hahahahaha:risas3: i cant fix it cause it gets worst.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I haven’t watched Ep.13 yet but heard the bad news lol. It would have been nice if it didn’t happen but I honestly don’t care much. But HEY now that that’s out of the way, we have what...like 12-14 episodes left to have some super hot steamy Sil/Tor and Min scenes lol. The director better treat us to good things after breaking people’s hearts!!! Hahaha

It would also be nice if they make it so that Kwan learns an important lesson in life, apologizes to Min and does a whole 360 in terms of her attitude.
Yes, that would be great, some actual character development. In the old version she stayed a brat and went to jail with the mum

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Tor is soooooo tall compared to Min. He sat on her bed & is just a bit shorter than her. That is so cute. These two are so new to me, but I can’t get enough of them together.
Their height difference is adorable