❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Gooodnight. I will try to shut my eyes and sleep and not think about khun si and min.....
I really need to rest my mind.....

alissaax

Although this is my first comment on this drama, I've been enjoying reading everyone's comments. Thanks for all the recaps as well.

I didn't watch the old version, but I find this new version to be quite addicting. However, now that Sila has gone ahead and slept with Kwan, I find it hard to root for him to end up with our sweetheart Min. In my opinion, Min should just remove herself completely from her toxic family members (Kwan+her mom) and contaminated Sila!! She deserves someone who put her first and above all else. This is one of those dramas that I can accept them not having a hea even though it's not in this case.
Hi!!!!!! Welcomeeeeee!!! The obsession is an incurable disease. You will gooo mad!!!!:risas3::clap::love::icon12:

I HAD TO DO IT OKAY.:risas3::risas3::facepalm::clap:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
She was worried about him since he didnt answer his phone. She had a bad dream that sida found out his tor and was hurting him too. And mam was asking him question but he was asking questions back at her.. he tell her if anyone finds out he's tor it because he's the one that told them himself.

And i forgot the rest they talked about...:risas3::facepalm:
Thank you!!!!!!!!

alissaax

It was actually ...
Khun si ep14
the things i do to your sister and the things i do to you.... arent the same.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
It's funny that people are freaking out over this. It happened in this first one too. It's Sila's role to avenge everyone. Sure, he could've got someone to do it but it wouldn't be authentic enough for the plan. I already explained how Kwan is full of pride so this is the best Sila could do to her. Everyone's acting like Sila is some clean virgin guy who is supposed save it for Min. He probably slept with countless of women and Kwan is just one of those women. But Min will be HIS WOMAN--> At least we don't have to see him and Kwan together and close anymore. The only thing I'm disappointed is how quick they slept together.

alissaax

It's funny that people are freaking out over this. It happened in this first one too. It's Sila's role to avenge everyone. Sure, he could've got someone to do it but it wouldn't be authentic enough for the plan. I already explained how Kwan is full of pride so this is the best Sila could do to her. Everyone's acting like Sila is some clean virgin guy who is supposed save it for Min. He probably slept with countless of women and Kwan is just one of those women. But Min will be HIS WOMAN--> At least we don't have to see him and Kwan together and close anymore. The only thing I'm disappointed is how quick they slept together.
People just need to chill and in the book he had countless woman willing to sleep with him, they warm his bed then they are done. They were just bed partner and are gone after the deed is done