❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Does my tiny min miss khun si or P'tor?
คิดถึง (Kidteung) - PALMY
Miss
Credit ig story fernynop
Screenshot_20190412-204029_Instagram.jpg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hey guys, I am attempting to write a fanfic at the moment. I want to make Tor a prince, and Min a noble's daughter. Is that too far-fetched? I have a bit of influence from chinese and thai drama lol.

The prince can choose to marry any of his noble's daughter. I want to make the prince pretends to be gay since he doesn't want to have a relationship with anyone. He got to marry still though. But Min would not feel threatened as much since she thought Tor was gay, as she doesn't want to marry either.

I still have somewhat more stuff to write down but that's how I want the story to be. What do you guys think? I drew inspiration from an online idea from Ruthanne Reid

So credit to Ruthanne Reid.
No that’s a good idea! It’s your story, you can do whatever makes you happy :) I will read it!

anniem

sarNie Adult
Wow
Hey guys, I am attempting to write a fanfic at the moment. I want to make Tor a prince, and Min a noble's daughter. Is that too far-fetched? I have a bit of influence from chinese and thai drama lol.

The prince can choose to marry any of his noble's daughter. I want to make the prince pretends to be gay since he doesn't want to have a relationship with anyone. He got to marry still though. But Min would not feel threatened as much since she thought Tor was gay, as she doesn't want to marry either.

I still have somewhat more stuff to write down but that's how I want the story to be. What do you guys think? I drew inspiration from an online idea from Ruthanne Reid

So credit to Ruthanne Reid.
Nice, Can’t wait

anniem

sarNie Adult
Hi!!
What is the song title of the music play when Mim going in the house and Sila was outside and open the gate door and watching her walking in the house in EP 12?
Thank you.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hi!!
What is the song title of the music play when Mim going in the house and Sila was outside and open the gate door and watching her walking in the house in EP 12?
Thank you.
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn

Others track in order used. Many be missing some these are the ones i remember
Khun Si Tracklist.
เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 33939
Oh come on guys, you're already know rite who the heck Si was hugging With those eyes, absolutely Min
That's Minta because the way he lowered himself just to hug her is a dead giveaway. The hug is too tight and too much emotions are put into place by him to have it be any other girls. When it comes to Minta Sila does very little to hide his feelings.

izzatibenzema

sarNie Egg
That's Minta because the way he lowered himself just to hug her is a dead giveaway. The hug is too tight and too much emotions are put into place by him to have it be any other girls. When it comes to Minta Sila does very little to hide his feelings.
Indeed. Agree with you. The Director can tease us, but Sila's eyes that will give the answer:love::love::risas3:

anniem

sarNie Adult
I still think that Sila won’t sleep with Kwan because if Kwan is to sleep with Sila later on why would the write made the scene where Kwan told Min that she and Sila already slept together just to make sure Min is out of her way, and Min is already believed that Sila slept with Kwan, so there is no point to make Sila and Kwan sleep together for real to make Min believe it, and Sila hates Kwan and he showed it to Kwan. So still hope they will change that spot.