❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I noticed that Hua Jai Sila is sooo popular in China! Every time I go on Ferny and Tor’s ig comment section, there’s always fans from China giving them encouraging messages and asking them to come visit in China! It’s so heartwarming to see this drama gain popularity and also see a newbie like Ferny gain so many international fans! I hope oneHD sees her potential!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I noticed that Hua Jai Sila is sooo popular in China! Every time I go on Ferny and Tor’s ig comment section, there’s always fans from China giving them encouraging messages and asking them to come visit in China! It’s so heartwarming to see this drama gain popularity and also see a newbie like Ferny gain so many international fans! I hope oneHD sees her potential!
They did thats why they added taan tanwan janward after dok kaew khalong.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Yes, it's really popular among those young guys in China. They have a strong fever for Tor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They did thats why they added taan tanwan janward after dok kaew khalong.
I hope they give her another good lakorn and not something boring. I would like to see her in a romantic comedy cause most of her work has been more on the dramatic and serious side!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay so in the pictures that I just posted, I just noticed that Ferny is wearing different earrings in both pictures. That means we get more than just one scene with Sila and Min together next week :cheer:

alissaax

I hope they give her another good lakorn and not something boring. I would like to see her in a romantic comedy cause most of her work has been more on the dramatic and serious side!
They really love her appearance on camera when she audition for ruk fun thalob searching for new faces and she won the contest.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They really love her appearance on camera when she audition for ruk fun thalob searching for new faces and she won the contest.
She’s naturally pretty. I don’t think she’s ever had any work done. Plus she has this very lovable personality that catches your attention. It’s understandable why they loved her so much. I kind of want her in something like Duang Jai Akanee where the main leads go from enemies to lovers. Nothing too dramatic like HJS or Naet Nakin. Just a fun little romcom!

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Okay so in the pictures that I just posted, I just noticed that Ferny is wearing different earrings in both pictures. That means we get more than just one scene with Sila and Min together next week :cheer:
The second pic is the scene that Sila reaches out his hand and tries to touch Min's forehead and it's in the resort before Min leaves in ep12

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The second pic is the scene that Sila reaches out his hand and tries to touch Min's forehead and it's in the resort before Min leaves in ep12
Oh really? I thought it was a new scene because the background looks like it’s night time.

I just went and rewatched the scene and yeah it’s the same. He has the same watch on as the picture :facepalm: what a shame :crybaby2: I thought we would get more scenes with them :(

alissaax

She’s naturally pretty. I don’t think she’s ever had any work done. Plus she has this very lovable personality that catches your attention. It’s understandable why they loved her so much. I kind of want her in something like Duang Jai Akanee where the main leads go from enemies to lovers. Nothing too dramatic like HJS or Naet Nakin. Just a fun little romcom!
Yeah she really gorgeous!!!:icon12::icon12::icon12: i want her in an romantic comedy, melodrama and ofcourse slap and kissss!!!slapandkiss

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Hey guys, I am attempting to write a fanfic at the moment. I want to make Tor a prince, and Min a noble's daughter. Is that too far-fetched? I have a bit of influence from chinese and thai drama lol.

The prince can choose to marry any of his noble's daughter. I want to make the prince pretends to be gay since he doesn't want to have a relationship with anyone. He got to marry still though. But Min would not feel threatened as much since she thought Tor was gay, as she doesn't want to marry either.

I still have somewhat more stuff to write down but that's how I want the story to be. What do you guys think? I drew inspiration from an online idea from Ruthanne Reid

So credit to Ruthanne Reid.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey guys, I am attempting to write a fanfic at the moment. I want to make Tor a prince, and Min a noble's daughter. Is that too far-fetched? I have a bit of influence from chinese and thai drama lol.

The prince can choose to marry any of his noble's daughter. I want to make the prince pretends to be gay since he doesn't want to have a relationship with anyone. He got to marry still though. But Min would not feel threatened as much since she thought Tor was gay, as she doesn't want to marry either.

I still have somewhat more stuff to write down but that's how I want the story to be. What do you guys think? I drew inspiration from an online idea from Ruthanne Reid

So credit to Ruthanne Reid.
Nothing's ever too far fetched in FanFic world! Lol. I love the idea. It's cute. I'd definitely read it. My question is would he marry Min and then pretend to be gay?