❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope with allll of my heart that the bed scene with Sila and Min is in ep 13 :angel10: I can already tell we’re pro not gonna get a lot of Sila and Min scenes next week but I want at least that one. Pretty please with a cherry on top !

anniem

sarNie Adult
Oh
According to twitter, Min in this pic is wearing a black tank top, exactly the same color as the one she wears the night she is in the small house.
I agree with that.
Oh really??? I thought it is blue. Then meaning ep 13 will begins with Sila and Minta in small house and then the next day, will be in her own room, which hope will happen in the same EP.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh

Oh really??? I thought it is blue. Then meaning ep 13 will begins with Sila and Minta in small house and then the next day, will be in her own room, which hope will happen in the same EP.
It looks blue to me too! All of this investigation is driving me crazy :risas3:

anniem

sarNie Adult
I still don’t think that Sila will sleep with Kwan given his character for this version. He might has tricked his way out. And she probably goes home and tell her family so that Min can’t get in between them. From looking ep 12, Sila really can’t stand Kwan how could he sleep with her then?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Deceived by Kwan that she has slept with Sila, Min gets hurt so much. I can't imagine if Sila sleeps with Kwan in next ep, how sad this poor girl will be.
I’m gonna feel so bad for her once she finds out. Ferny expressions always make my heart break into pieces.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I still don’t think that Sila will sleep with Kwan given his character for this version. He might has tricked his way out. And she probably goes home and tell her family so that Min can’t get in between them. From looking ep 12, Sila really can’t stand Kwan how could he sleep with her then?
Maybe Kwan does something that makes Sila mad and that reminds him that his main goal is revenge and that he’s softened too much? Lately, he’s been kind of soft because of Min.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Maybe Kwan does something that makes Sila mad and that reminds him that his main goal is revenge and that he’s softened too much? Lately, he’s been kind of soft because of Min.
From what I remembered, the only thing that Sila wants to win Kwan’s heart was due to the fact that Sawit likes Kwan and he wants to revenge Sawit right?

SnailKC

Too young to die.
According to summary translated into Chinese, Kwan does insult Tor again and makes Sila furious

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
From what I remembered, the only thing that Sila wants to win Kwan’s heart was due to the fact that Sawit likes Kwan and he wants to revenge Sawit right?
Yeah and also because her mom used to treat him badly too when they were children. Sida, Sawit, Kwan are all related to his revenge

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What I meant was that maybe she does something else besides the things we already know that makes him mad enough to sleep with her. Not the old stuff.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
No, Kwan bullied him with Sawit and called him name when he was Tor.