❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah, I tried and it Kang was just not doing it to me. When he's hugging and stuff...I'm like noooooo lol.
I actually watched his recent one and thought nothing about his acting cause the storyline was good and i was able to watch start to ending. But in taan tanwan janward its really bad

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Im obssessed with fern too i finished dok kaew khalong and taan tanwan janward just because of her. It took me my third attempt on taan tanwan janward to finish it cause couldnt really stand kang.
I just watched all of Naet Nakin for her lol she was good in that. Her and Dan were pretty cute and even though her and Jess weren’t paired up, I thought they looked good together physically and I would like to see them together as main leads one day.

I’m gonna start Dok Kaew Khalong and then Taan Tawan Janward janward after. My obsession with Ferny is pretty strong right now lol

alissaax

:thumbup: aw, sucks. They made it sound like it was a treat for us. I don't know why they would do reruns when we can rewatch it on YT. Lol
People were requesting more, reruns happens often. So for songkran break theres ruk mai lern huajaisila heed lhorn sorn winyarn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just watched all of Naet Nakin for her lol she was good in that. Her and Dan were pretty cute and even though her and Jess weren’t paired up, I thought they looked good together physically and I would like to see them together as main leads one day.

I’m gonna start Dok Kaew Khalong and then Taan Tawan Janward janward after. My obsession with Ferny is pretty strong right now lol
She seemed so sweet and I guessed I tend to root for the underdog. Also, she's doing pretty good in HJS. I swear, I haven't seen one single scene where she's unattractive. Even in the bed scene with no makeup on and a pimple on her chin, she's still super cute lol

alissaax

I started with taan tanwan janward then dok kaew khalong by the 6th ep i realised that they were actually connected.
Im not a fan of susie but i saw parts of it here and there

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:thumbup: aw, sucks. They made it sound like it was a treat for us. I don't know why they would do reruns when we can rewatch it on YT. Lol
I don't like how the channel upload their lakorns. Their fin scenes are up majority of the day, then their lakorn breaks. And sometimes you watched the fin scene then you don't want to watch anything else.

alissaax

She seemed so sweet and I guessed I tend to root for the underdog. Also, she's doing pretty good in HJS. I swear, I haven't seen one single scene where she's unattractive. Even in the bed scene with no makeup on and a pimple on her chin, she's still super cute lol
Shes always cuteee :icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah she’s too cute at every angle. You should watch Naet Nakin. Even though she’s a supporting character in that, she surprisingly got a lot of screentime in that. She was a pretty important character

alissaax

Th
I don't like how the channel upload their lakorns. Their fin scenes are up majority of the day, then their lakorn breaks. And sometimes you watched the fin scene then you don't want to watch anything else.
They used to be so quick with uploads on youtube until they had the line tv app and reruns.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
People were requesting more, reruns happens often. So for songkran break theres ruk mai lern huajaisila heed lhorn sorn winyarn
Yeah but reruns usually air after the lakorn is finished. I guess ch one31 different.

Yeah, ONE31 uploads the lakorn late on their channel. And I can't watch it from their main site because it's not available to the US. But they upload fin scenes first and spoil us lol

Honestly, we can just watch fin scenes of each episode and skip the whole episode altogether. I FF Kwan & her mother's scenes. Plus Sida and her sister's too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, ONE31 uploads the lakorn late on their channel. And I can't watch it from their main site because it's not available to the US. But they upload fin scenes first and spoil us lol

Honestly, we can just watch fin scenes of each episode and skip the whole episode altogether. I FF Kwan & her mother's scenes. Plus Sida and her sister's too.[/QUOTE]

Some episodes I only watched the Fin scenes that's why half the time I have no idea what's going on lol. Besides, Kwan's face isn't something I want to see on screen a lot. Ann is actually annoying as a mean girl. I would watch Sawit because I kind of like his stupidity. And in some episodes Sila and Minta are only on for 10 minutes so that save me time.

alissaax

Yeah but reruns usually air after the lakorn is finished. I guess ch one31 different.
The rerun is happening now because of the songkran holiday. Theyre done this often, reruns during holidays then normal airing after the holiday. The other channals too.
Line tv is a platform like youtube and netflix for streaming. But its restricted and available only in thailand

alissaax

Honestly, we can just watch fin scenes of each episode and skip the whole episode altogether. I FF Kwan & her mother's scenes. Plus Sida and her sister's too.

Some episodes I only watched the Fin scenes that's why half the time I have no idea what's going on lol. Besides, Kwan's face isn't something I want to see on screen a lot. Ann is actually annoying as a mean girl. I would watch Sawit because I kind of like his stupidity. And in some episodes Sila and Minta are only on for 10 minutes so that save me time.
Their site used be available worldwide but the restrictions happen after line tv came in for their videos and live streaming on the site

anniem

sarNie Adult
I started to watch HJS for Fern. I love her personality and her soft voice. But then now I am a fan of Tor as well, But Fern still my favorite. I still can’t believe Kwan Kissed Sila

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ann as a rai is just cringe for me. Her scenes look a little forced.
I fell asleep at the end of ep12 during Sawit's scene lol had to rewatch the last 10 mins over again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ann as a rai is just cringe for me. Her scenes look a little forced.
I fell asleep at the end of ep12 during Sawit's scene lol had to rewatch the last 10 mins over again.
There's just something about Sawit I find extremely likeable. As Sawit he isn't hateful, he's more like a child. He does stuff but yet seemed confused. His reaction is that of a slow person. He knows what he's doing but it takes a little bit for him to catch up to his own behavior. And when someone points out his mistake he gives them this stupid look. That's Sida's fault lol.

Ann's face does not go well with rai. She forced those eyes and neck to stick out too much. Noon definitely would make a calmer, meaner yet smoother rai. But you know, I have that in Ben. She's so good I want to slap Kwan lol. If there's noon also I might be nauseated.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's just something about Sawit I find extremely likeable. As Sawit he isn't hateful, he's more like a child. He does stuff but yet seemed confused. His reaction is that of a slow person. He knows what he's doing but it takes a little bit for him to catch up to his own behavior. And when someone points out his mistake he gives them this stupid look. That's Sida's fault lol.

Ann's face does not go well with rai. She forced those eyes and neck to stick out too much. Noon definitely would make a calmer, meaner yet smoother rai. But you know, I have that in Ben. She's so good I want to slap Kwan lol. If there's noon also I might be nauseated.
Yeah I can’t bring myself to hate Sawit lol he’s cute to me for some reason even though he’s done really crazy things :risas3: Maybe it’s because I like Typhoon in real life haha

I never knew who Ann and Noon were before this lakorn and I think they match their roles perfectly. Ann is playing her part really well. Her face suits it too for me. And Noon is playing the wise and calm aunt role really well too. All in all the people in this lakorn are great. Even Waew, Silas male assistant, and also the girl who is with Sawit too.