❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Waew's wise words to kwan
  • You must have slept with khun si already... It's the year 2019, if you've slept with a man a few times... don't think, he'll stop his entire life with you. He take a few bites and he'll spit out.
  • What status, how high... if they drive to a man's house.. there's one word.... easy

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Waew's wise words about badass si to kwan
  • You must have slept with khun si already... It's the year 2019, if you've slept with a man a few times... don't think, he'll stop his entire life with you. He take a few bites and he'll spit out.
  • What status, how high... if they drive to a man's house.. there's one word.... easy
Sila doesn't want Kwan after he sleeps with her. And she does fade out of his life so so fast. Her mere existence is the plot of his revenge once he does it with her she had lost her value to Sila and that's simply it. So, if Sila sleeps with her now it means Kwan will be around more there's no way they would write her out for about 14 episodes...changing her completely from the old version.

And they somehow better find a way for Sawit and Minta to somewhat reconnect. It would make zero sense if one day out of the blue Sida just says, you two are going to get engaged.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I seriously was expecting a beach kisss!!
I thought at least one kiss...the beach scene was actually sweet between Sila and Minta (Bie and Fang). I like some parts in the new and some parts in the old. I guessed, it all balanced itself out.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Dammmmmnnnn! She read her like a book.
Waew's wise words to kwan

anniem

sarNie Adult
Anyone know If there is a MV with this song : ความเงียบที่ดังที่สุด?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

I guess fans were thinking the same as me lol. The minute I heard the song I was already so excited trying to find out if it was Tor or not. I love both versions but Tor's version was so soothing to the ear while watching them cuddle. :love::love:
I love this version:love:

I guess fans were thinking the same as me lol. The minute I heard the song I was already so excited trying to find out if it was Tor or not. I love both versions but Tor's version was so soothing to the ear while watching them cuddle. :love::love:
The best fan service from Tor that he decided to give time to record this OST after many fan requests. His voice is really soothing and was so perfect in the scene. :love:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: one31 yt ch

They said they're going to air HJS for 4 days straight. Apr 12-15th. BUT, they didn't specify if it's new episodes or reruns... HMMMMM

I pray it's new episodes! but I have a feeling it's just reruns. :BangHead:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So there's a theory out there, this lakorn is making people crazy with the guessing game.

Anyway, for the next episode Kwan goes to meet Sila at the club and starts kissing him. He told her to get in bed first while he gets ready and join her in a bit. He turned the lights off as Kwan laying in bed waiting for him. He then lets one of his men sleep with her instead. When morning comes he goes and lay down next to Kwan making it look like he's the one sleeping with her.

That would solve all the problems lol