❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
But sleeps with Kwan because she bruised his ego and hurt poor Sila's feelings. I am torn between being Ok and want to sucker punch Sila for hurting Minta. But the more I talked about it the more I see it being a weak plot point especially the way they already wrote his disregard and hatred towards Kwan that's so open to the viewers. If he sleeps with her now, that's the screenwriter big mistake. They should have kept Sila like Bie's version if they wanted him to sleep with her this early. Where he's neutral towards Kwan. Bie was slightly annoyed that Kwan hurt Minta but never outright show his contempt or dislike towards her. There are at times he even treat Kwan as good as Minta. So his feelings was a bit believable in going through with his revenge. Yikes, I will stop here lol
Yea I get that.

Thanks.. that's a good amount of episodes to tie all the details together.
Your Welcome :). It is agreed.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
But sleeps with Kwan because she bruised his ego and hurt poor Sila's feelings. I am torn between being Ok and want to sucker punch Sila for hurting Minta. But the more I talked about it the more I see it being a weak plot point especially the way they already wrote his disregard and hatred towards Kwan that's so open to the viewers. If he sleeps with her now, that's the screenwriter big mistake. They should have kept Sila like Bie's version if they wanted him to sleep with her this early. Where he's neutral towards Kwan. Bie was slightly annoyed that Kwan hurt Minta but never outright show his contempt or dislike towards her. There are at times he even treat Kwan as good as Minta. So his feelings was a bit believable in going through with his revenge. Yikes, I will stop here lol
You're just another me!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A forehead kiss pic found on twitter
You may like it
Sila needs to calm down with his kisses sometimes it just look so rough...but I like it lol. Awww...that's a hard forehead kiss. I wonder if she's struggling hard and her head brushed against his lips...but either way, I will take any kind of forehead kiss. It's my weak spot:love:

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Sila needs to calm down with his kisses sometimes it just look so rough...but I like it lol. Awww...that's a hard forehead kiss. I wonder if she's struggling hard and her head brushed against his lips...but either way, I will take any kind of forehead kiss. It's my weak spot:love:
I love forehead kiss but when I think of Sila does this after he sleeps with Kwan then Ewww

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love forehead kiss but when I think of Sila does this after he sleeps with Kwan then Ewww
Maybe he feels dirty after sleeping with Kwan and needs to be hugging/holding Minta to wash all that dirtiness away.

anniem

sarNie Adult
A few fans even commented on Tor's IG asking him please don't sleep with Kwan:pancarta: they would not only be pissed at the director, writer but Tor himself:risas3::risas3:

To me, I can see why fans love Minta in here. Fang was a bit aggressive in the old version. She has that screaming, yelling and pushing Sila back personality. And honestly, Minta in the old version is annoying to a degree. So when Sila does stuff to hurt her or being stupid with Kwan, people feel like it's part of the story. But Fern as Minta, she's smaller, more gentle. She's such a sweet girl to those around her. And her making Sila feel little is, by brushing his arm and ignoring him. Fern makes Minta a relatable character where people wants to protect her. So, Sila has to be more understanding and careful. Tor has to handle Fern with more care than Bie ever did with Fang.

Hmmm...so Fern post a picture of Sila and Minta when he rescued her in the water. I am not sure if it's the caption or her comment but one thai fan wrote: she just called him brother-in-law:risas3::risas3::risas3: If they go the route of having Sila engaged to Kwan in any sort of way, it would be hilarious and the mobs of international fans will kill all of them:risas3:
You have spoke my mind, I feel the same thing. When I was watching old version of HJS, I always wanted Min to act more gentle and less aggressive, and I got my wish for this version. Fern is perfectly fix Minta due to her look, and her personality of soft talk. For a guy to protect a girl, that girl must be very soft, which Fern did it well as Minta. I’m overly satisfied with this version, the story line, the acting and Tor and Fern.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. Sila already has her wrapped around his finger, and he is way more disgusted with her in this version. Dont see the point in him sleeping with her, I hope Kwan is lying. He even said during the scene at the beach, dont put yourself/compare yourself at the same level as Kwan. Your heart is better than hers.
I also saw you guys commenting on the possibility of her faking a pregnancy, I really doubt it would happen despite how crazy she is. I thought that soon after her and Sila slept together, she found out the truth or he told her who he was. So there wouldnt be enough room for her to fake a whole pregnancy right? Shes also just supposed to be a part of the plot, like he has sex with her and then that part of the plot would be done and then we move to the next plot point. I dont see her playing a much bigger role after he sleeps with her and once she finds out who he is. Besides, if she really does fake a pregnancy, the storyline wouldnt be about Sila's revenge anymore.. It would just be like those typical lakorns with a crazy side girl. Annoying :facepalm: lol