❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

little22

sarNie Juvenile
And if I'm not wrong listening to the novel. She succeeded with kiss and sex. I'm so pissed. I can't accept that. Even the kiss for the past epi I'm want to punch Kwan in the face. I like Sila with Min

....next week in ep 13 kwan kisses si again...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhahah...we are a nervous wreck just thinking it was Sila and Kwan in the hugging scene. If the director tease us about an actual bed scene/sex, this thread will turn into a therapy thread. Even though we know it would happen, when we see it with our own eyes, we all gonna be pissed lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I check the post she didnt though. She caption it... swimmer of the year thanapob or michale phelphs #หัวใจศิลาep12
Know that tonight will burst into flames if not able to jump down, tears/cry.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I check the post she didnt though. She caption it... swimmer of the year thanapob or michale phelphs #หัวใจศิลาep12
Oh okay, thanks for the info.

alissaax

Okay sort of relistened to the summary.
E'drama queen kwan threw herself at si, kissing. She wants him to prove his feeling to her. His hatred and vengeance made him decide to sleep with her. After she says hes isnt the lowly dog tor, if he was then she would be in front of him. So she indirectly insulted him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel bad for Sila after he ran into Minta at the stairs. He was torn because he thought they made progress. He thought that hug Minta gave him meant something lol. He cried when she walked away and followed her all the way home. I mean, she was unconscious Sila. She was thinking it was P'Tor...but it was Sila that made the decision to get in bed. With that being said, I kind of laugh a little bit. He wanted badly to have Minta like him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Okay sort of relistened to the summary.
E'drama queen kwan threw herself at si, kissing. She wants him to prove his feeling to her. His hatred and vengeance made him decide to sleep with her. After she says hes isnt the lowly dog tor, if he was then she would be in front of him. So she indirectly insulted him.
I wonder why they decide to do it so early. If the episodes are longer. Gosh, I hope they don't go that typical route where Kwan fake a pregnancy and Sila has to be responsible. That would drive me crazy out of all things.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok, thanks then it might be her responding. Was reading a fan's post and she said, she called him brother-in-law...if not that's even better. Can't imagine Minta sleeping with Sila if he ever decided to marry Kwan for stupid reason.

alissaax

It says shes pretending to be upset in front of min and her parents about spending the night with Si but inside shes happy. She was never "easy" to any guy. So maybe she threaten min not to tell anyone that she slept with si, because of her pride and dignity.

alissaax

I wonder why they decide to do it so early. If the episodes are longer. Gosh, I hope they don't go that typical route where Kwan fake a pregnancy and Sila has to be responsible. That would drive me crazy out of all things.
Hahahahaa i wouldnt be surprised if kwan fakes a pregnancy cause bitch is delusional crazy...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It says shes pretending to be upset in front of min and her parents about spending the night with Si but inside shes happy. She was never "easy" to any guy. So maybe she threaten min not to tell anyone that she slept with si, because of her pride and dignity.
So, she's a virgin?

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Someone translated it into Chinese and Sila is her first man...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahaa i wouldnt be surprised if kwan fakes a pregnancy cause bitch is delusional crazy...
I freaking hope not. I want to think that the director or writer is more creative than that. She has already sleep with him to fake having a baby would make my blood pressure go up. Please don't do that lol. I can't stand her now imagine faking her pregnancy and rubbing it in Minta's face. And how is Sila going to talk Minta into sleeping with him. Is he gonna be, yeah, your sister is pregnant but I don't love her, I love you now let's have sex:BangHead:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Someone translated it into Chinese and Sila is her first man...
That's so bad to take both sisters' virginity. It goes from bad to worst. I know Kwan insulted him and call him names but his hatred for her in the meantime is stronger than for Sida that almost killed him. And then to sleep with Kwan that would hurt Minta, wonder why Minta couldn't find herself loving Sila.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I freaking hope not. I want to think that the director or writer is more creative than that. She has already sleep with him to fake having a baby would make my blood pressure go up. Please don't do that lol. I can't stand her now imagine faking her pregnancy and rubbing it in Minta's face. And how is Sila going to talk Minta into sleeping with him. Is he gonna be, yeah, your sister is pregnant but I don't love her, I love you now let's have sex:BangHead:
Badass and so shameless
Never take it
But I will drop it once Sila sleeps with Kwan
Min can never be the reason he sleeps with her!!!