❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Most of them may be college students or even senior/junior school students, and it's not easy for them to communicate with others in English... Though my English is poor, I can watch the lakorn with Eng subs easily. They need someone to translate it into Chinese again:facepalm:
I wonder where they get to know the lakorn, probably on Douyin(Tiktok is the international version and Douyin is the domestic version).
Your english isnt poor. Its pretty good.

alissaax

Yeah I don’t think it’s fair to see only speak English. International doesn’t mean Europe or America only. It means other Asian countries too and I know that not all of them are fluent in English
Hahahahaha true but english is probably easy to use to communicate dispute the different language level skills

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Now I doubt whether Sila will sneak into Min's bedroom tonight since they go to Phuket and the beach scene, too many things

alissaax

Glad to hear that, just try to make you get what I said
@alissaax @MKfan132
Trust me is your english is pretty good. I know people who are from overseas and come study in australia have better and more fluent english than some people that are born and raised here. The issue with some people is they're afraid to speak because of their asian accent and thinks others will be judging them because of their english skills.