❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like that when he pinned her to the car he didn't just held her arms, he actually hugged her. Sila is such an opportunist when it comes to Minta. That first kiss was a bad kiss for his soul...he was doomed after that. That's why when she refused his existence he couldn't even stand to last a day lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Me too...his stalking is real. But I don't think he realized that. He's too focused on trying to get Minta to talk to him never once think it's stalking lol
Because trying to forget about the slight chance its kwan in Si's embrace.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Because trying to forget about the slight chance its kwan in Si's embrace.
I'm OK with it because nothing is going to happen. There are more sweet scenes between Sila and Minta so whatever crumbs Sila throws Kwan's way, I'm good. His heart will never be hers no matter.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm OK with it because nothing is going to happen. There are more sweet scenes between Sila and Minta so whatever crumbs Sila throws Kwan's way, I'm good. His heart will never be hers no matter.
I've calmed down and dont want to cry anymore. Hahahaaa...:risas3::risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea same, and plus for me after my first ever ship was/is A vampire and Slayer. This is nothing :lol:..

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have been watching the head kiss scene a few times and never noticed P'Tor tears fell on Minta's forehead. Awww...this scene will be hard to top for me. My hope is the willing scene will be a sweet one. In the old version, Sila was able to tell Minta he loves her before sleeping with her. I hope this one there's a bunch of I love you and kisses before Minta agrees:)

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Someone said to use english only hahahaha
Most of them may be college students or even senior/junior school students, and it's not easy for them to communicate with others in English... Though my English is poor, I can watch the lakorn with Eng subs easily. They need someone to translate it into Chinese again:facepalm:
I wonder where they get to know the lakorn, probably on Douyin(Tiktok is the international version and Douyin is the domestic version).
Lakorn lovers was supposed to be minority in China when I started to watch it 10years ago. Now lakorns are really catching on.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Most of them may be college students or even senior/junior school students, and it's not easy for them to communicate with others in English... Though my English is poor, I can watch the lakorn with Eng subs easily. They need someone to translate it into Chinese again:facepalm:
I wonder where they get to know the lakorn, probably on Douyin(Tiktok is the international version and Douyin is the domestic version).
Yeah I don’t think it’s fair to see only speak English. International doesn’t mean Europe or America only. It means other Asian countries too and I know that not all of them are fluent in English