❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I finally finished dok kaew kah long. Pretty much just watch it to kill time and see fern. All the girls trying to run in those heels was fuunny in the last few episodes.
I might skip through naet nakin and ruk fun thalob for fern hahhahaa.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
According to the photographer, Sila and Min will go to Phuket in Ep11. Wow, so many things happen just in one ep:):):)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
My heart with these 2...the way Sila carried her on his shoulder so nonchalantly, so freaking hot...I mean they can just stand there and silently stare it has the same affect on me:love:
I like the first photo more. I guess there wont be the rolling the sand like the old ver and Si carries Min on his shoulder this ver.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Bie in the old ver was real hats why I love this version so much. As much as I hated Bie in the old ver, it still holds a special place in my heart because of the nostalgia. It's just surprising how so far all around this version is better, which is rare for remakes imo. And I also dont really like to watch newbies, so Tor and Fern took me by surprise.
Kwan in the old version was not a likable character and when she's around Sila, I like them the same amount lol. There are times in the old version where Sila listen too much to Kwan and made me felt like she lead him around. He was not a firm character at certain points when it comes to her.

Though, this version might have a little of that but since Kwan considered herself to be a goddess she can't just have her banshee moment whenever she feels the need to. More importantly, Sila this version doesn't have patience for such a thing. So, she has a hidden evilness about her that's tolerable even if she's a horrible person. And whether Kwan took it seriously or brushed his comment off, Sila already made it clear he'll get her whatever she wants just not an engagement ring, so no matter what he won't marry her...that much is clear and if she wasn't so into herself she would clearly see his intention...

I so adore Fern, you can tell she's determined to do her best in here and Tor as she mentioned, has been a great mentor to her. I like that, she knows she has work to do and each lakorn she improved so much. But yes, I am not easily taken with newbies but the moment I saw the picture of Fern in the red dress with Tor, I was drawn to how cute she was and decided to watch this lakorn simply for her...but walked away loving both her and Tor :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Monday afternoon comes around and I'm going to come to this thread to see who Sila hugged.

I'm ready for all the drama and intensity!

I think Kwan for sure will have more screentime coming up because of her jealously. She's going to feel like she owns Sila after that promise he gave her.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
I finally finished dok kaew kah long. Pretty much just watch it to kill time and see fern. All the girls trying to run in those heels was fuunny in the last few episodes.
I might skip through naet nakin and ruk fun thalob for fern hahhahaa.
Is there any eng sub for this lalorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Monday afternoon comes around and I'm going to come to this thread to see who Sila hugged.

I'm ready for all the drama and intensity!

I think Kwan for sure will have more screentime coming up because of her jealously. She's going to feel like she owns Sila after that promise he gave her.
I think the sleeping part might not happen until Tuesday...because in the preview they have to deal with Sida's sister and her husband, then we have the mall scene. Also, there's mentioned of a surprise for episode 11 plus them just getting to the beach and all. I would be surprised if they get further enough to show the sleeping part.

Kwan will absolutely test my nerves and on top of that she's starting to become clingy to him as if he solely belongs to her. Girl, nah, he doesn't even like you. And she's going to start doing some of that in front of Minta too. Since they are adding more scenes, I hope they will be kind enough to throw some good moments with Minta and her co-worker so Sila can see that she's not waiting for him to wrap his revenge up.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
some of you guys lucky can understand Thai, I am trying to understand the whole drama with the couple of words I picked from the scenes lol ..