❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
The drowning part was so pathetic of Sila, I wanted to drown him myself. He was standing there looking so indecisive. He stood there and watched until Minta's head was under water for a bit...I was thinking did Fang really drown cause Bie's not jumping in lol.

Bie to me, didn't quite capture the frustration that Tor has shown when it comes to Minta getting hurt. You can clearly see the struggle that Tor displays. He wanted to help but knew he couldn't. And early on Bie didn't cry for Minta (not that I can remember) he wasn't as emotionally invested in her well being as much as this Sila. That's why I find Tor as Sila irresistible. He's a man with deep scars that tries to hide his weaknesses but he could never suppress his emotions well when it comes to Minta. His vulnerabilities and his desire to be loved by her is somewhat bittersweet considering the early point of his revenge.
Yeah Bie in the old ver was real hats why I love this version so much. As much as I hated Bie in the old ver, it still holds a special place in my heart because of the nostalgia. It's just surprising how so far all around this version is better, which is rare for remakes imo. And I also dont really like to watch newbies, so Tor and Fern took me by surprise.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah Bie in the old ver was real hats why I love this version so much. As much as I hated Bie in the old ver, it still holds a special place in my heart because of the nostalgia. It's just surprising how so far all around this version is better, which is rare for remakes imo. And I also dont really like to watch newbies, so Tor and Fern took me by surprise.
Bie was such an asshole in the previous version.. I watched the first 4 with subs the rest either jumping the episodes or ff motion, and I am doing the same on this as no subs after Ep 5.. Tor doing such a great job and he's just a newbie.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Let’s just hope the surprise scene will be the snicking in the room scene, so we don’t be so disappointed that has to wait so long for the beach scene.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The most romantic thing to me is when there's a height difference...I have major soft spot for it. And the way Fern pose, like just because she's short doesn't mean I'm weak.
I just realised theyre probably standing on stairs too.