❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Even the scene Si sneaking into Min's room wont help me right. My mind is set on the question of the photo who the freakking hell Si is really hugging in bed.:BangHead:

alissaax

When being carried in that position, start slapping that butt! lol I need any form of slap! LOL Fern does it so well, I liked her slap during their first kiss. It sounded like it hurt!
She'll probably be slapping his back, her arms wont reach his butt.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When being carried in that position, start slapping that butt! lol I need any form of slap! LOL Fern does it so well, I liked her slap during their first kiss. It sounded like it hurt!
I like all her slapping, the first kiss slap it looked like it got Sila by surprised cause he thought he was that cool lol. He didn't pay attention to Minta at all then came the slap hahhaha. Those two slaps in the pool looks painful too because of the water. You actually can hear the impact of it, even Sila rubbed his cheek afterward. But the slap in the locker room was actually cute. She was trying to hit his cheek instead smack him in the head hahhaha. There's more slapping lots of them to come.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Even the scene Si sneaking into Min's room wont help me right. My mind is set on the question of the photo who the freakking hell Si is really hugging in bed.:BangHead:
It's Minta...people keep begging him for more of their scenes so the director think it's cute to troll us lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The director said there would be a surprise in EP11. Would it be Sila sneaking into Min's bedroom?
It's the same outfit he has on when he's in her room. Perhaps, it's after the mall scene since he couldn't get her to talk to him after the police station. I mean, the man is pretty desperate at this point. He'll do about anything to see her...

alissaax

Believe in what you feel. I believe it's Minta until the scene tells me otherwise. It's the hair and nails I tell you ;)
Hahahahah cant help myself right now i seriously need something else to bother me right now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
By the time he left the police station it was already dark. Once Sila starts chasing after Minta it's pretty bad lol. It became an unaware obsession. And Minta became more defiant the more he chases her.