❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. I already saw some comments.. People REALLY dont want him to sleep with Kwan, but to change the plot of him sleeping with Kwan, is like changing the plot completely. The director would have to think of amother way for Sila to break Kwan's heart, another way to have Min's hatred for Sila grow stronger, for the tension to grow stronger. Thats why I also think he will probably still end up sleeping with Kwan.. Though its hard to imagine as just the thought of touching Kwan makes Sila feel grossed in this version.
Gone through Bie's version watched bits & pieces, TOR sleeps with both, but least min is not as stupid & annoying as in the first version.

TOR has been kissing min whenever he finds a chance & Kawan already caught them together in the men's changing room.. so if I caught my bf with another woman in changing rooms I wouldn't do what Kwan does. It's annoying

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I agree. I already saw some comments.. People REALLY dont want him to sleep with Kwan, but to change the plot of him sleeping with Kwan, is like changing the plot completely. The director would have to think of amother way for Sila to break Kwan's heart, another way to have Min's hatred for Sila grow stronger, for the tension to grow stronger. Thats why I also think he will probably still end up sleeping with Kwan.. Though its hard to imagine as just the thought of touching Kwan makes Sila feel grossed in this version.
Fans are more invested in Minta and Sila and seemed passionate about it, so there's going to be some F bombs going around when Sila sleep with Kwan lol.

I like Sila in this version because his feelings are so easily to read. He acts like he's interested in Kwan but when he looks at her, he doesn't really see her. He can separate his feelings between those that he loves and the one he pretends to love. Bie's version he's more playful so it was always whatever.

Kwan this version probably won't find out about Sila's feelings for Minta until the beach stay. The director can have Sila spike her drink and have him throw her in bed pretending that they sleep together. She'll get disgusted no matter if she finds out he's Tor. Also, Sila here made it known he cares and love Minta early on so no one wants him to be near Kwan fake or real. The director seems cool though...so hopefully he's cool enough to just leave Kwan in a corner somewhere:)

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Fans are more invested in Minta and Sila and seemed passionate about it, so there's going to be some F bombs going around when Sila sleep with Kwan lol.

I like Sila in this version because his feelings are so easily to read. He acts like he's interested in Kwan but when he looks at her, he doesn't really see her. He can separate his feelings between those that he loves and the one he pretends to love. Bie's version he's more playful so it was always whatever.

Kwan this version probably won't find out about Sila's feelings for Minta until the beach stay. The director can have Sila spike her drink and have him throw her in bed pretending that they sleep together. She'll get disgusted no matter if she finds out he's Tor. Also, Sila here made it known he cares and love Minta early on so no one wants him to be near Kwan fake or real. The director seems cool though...so hopefully he's cool enough to just leave Kwan in a corner somewhere:)
I actually wouldnt mind that, him spiking her drink and putting her to bed. Either way, Min would still be hurt and it would still have the same effect but without him actually sleeping with her. I also like Sila this version more. There was this scene, in the old one version, after Kwan discovers them on the beach making out, Min yells at him to tell Kwan what is going on and he just.. Stands there blank faced. Also, when she drowned, Kwan tried dragging him away and he actually started walking away with Kwan (while Min was still drowning). And only rescues her when he couldnt see her in the water anymore. Whew, I rewatched the scene the other day and cursed at my phone. Either way the old version at some points he seemed to really like the sis (in my opinion). Good that they upgraded Sila in this version lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'll start at the interview part.
@ :50 sec

FH: I don't want to be Kwan before everyone hates me. In the lakorn, Kwan slaps Mintha a lot.
Fern: Yes.
FH: But the fact of the matter is, it's so popular. The feedback is really good especially the "jin". The chemistry with P'Tor is great. How's the feedback you've heard so far?
Fern: At first I was shocked because when we were filming, P'Tor and I didn't think about the "jin" parts but since the viewers like it, we were happy that they enjoyed the chemistry that happened unintentionally.
FH: You weren't expecting it.
Fern: Right, right.
FH: You only thought that it was dramatic and serious.
FH: It's really well received.
MH: Very good very good. Everyone is "jin-ing" on all the social network portal. Yesterday we gave the viewers a chance to send in questions for our Q&A. We've narrowed it down to 8 questions. We'll let Fern choose the questions.
FH: The 8 Q's are in back. Fern, why don't you choose the first question.
Fern: I'll pick #1.
FH: Okay, let's reveal #1.
ML: If you meet a bad guy like Sila trying to court you, would you accept his love?
FH: A bad boy like that.
Fern: If we've never had any connection prior to that, I'd be shocked and would probably say, let's wait and see first. If he's dangerous like that, I'd back off.
FH: So your answer is, to wait and see. If he's dangerous, then no. If he pretends to be bad at first but good after, then it's okay.
FH: Next question, which one would you like?
Fern: #3.
MH: I want to ask about school. Why do you like Engineering? Plus you're going for your Masters. How do you manage your time?
MH: This must be from your younger fans who idolize you.
FH: Yes, how do you manage your time?
Fern: At that time I was finishing my Bachelors and I was already working in this area. I wanted to continue working here (in the industry) but I also wanted to have a back up plan. During that time period, it was exam time at Jula University, so I went to take it and was accepted. I talked to my father and he was supportive of it, so I decided to work and study simultaneously. I figured I should manage my school schedule really well so it doesn't affect my work and vice versa.
FH: In the lakorn, Mintha is an architect. Are you able to adapt your Engineering major into your character? Like, your mannerisms? etc.
MH: Does it make it familiar?
Fern: Honestly, it's similar. I can pull some things from it. For example working with lots of men. If you notice, Mintha has a male best friend. Which is Thanwa, aka Nicky. There's some familiarity which doesn't make us awkward.
MH: Makes it natural.
FH: Okay, next Q.
MH: Which number would you like?
Fern: #5
MH: #5!
MH: Who was the first person to call Nopji (Fern's real name), "Jiew"?
FH &MH: Who? Who started it?
Fern: It must have been P'Tor. But this nickname was given by the fans on IG. In every scene I'm very small compared to P'Tor. So it's "Biggie" and "Little One". And then P'Tor replied, "Jiew". Next thing I know, the director and everyone else started calling me that.
MH: It's an endearing term.
FH: Yes, she is really little. Let's see the comparison. *They stand up to do a height difference*
FH: She's really little.

cr: ONE31 yt ch

Part 2 - Fern One Bunterng

MH: Alright, little one, next Q. Which number would you like?
Fern: Uhhhh, number....
MH: There's 4, 6, 7, 8 left.
Fern: Can you choose for me?
MH: P'Dia, you choose.
FH: I will choose, #2
MH: Okay, #2 "P'Fern, how did you feel the first time when you found out that you were being paired with P'Tor especially since you've been so fond of him for a long time.
FH: Oh! I want to know this too!
MH: You've been fond of him for a long time?
Fern: Yes, but I'm more fond of his work. I've followed his work for a while. The first thing I felt when I found out was, shock. I asked myself, if this was real. Was this a dream? One day I got the chance to come to this moment. Because I'm still considered a rookie. When I found out, I was happy and excited that this opportunity came to me and I was able to do it. It wasn't easy and it came from my hard work and my determination to do well. So when this great opportunity came, I didn't want it to slip from my fingers. And I feel the fact that I got this p'ek, who is talented, and not just P'Tor, all the other cast members as well. I feel that I must try harder and do much more. I must be an actress who takes care both inside and outside. I must try everything.
FH: We can see, if anyone has watched the lakorn, that you've done lots of homework, and as for acting, you've improved so much.
Fern: Thank you, Thank you.
MH: Many ppl have complimented that you're a n'ek that's so so lovable.
FH: Yes, she seems pitiful (in the lakorn) but she also fights back.
MH: Alright, now for the last Q. We won't let you pick because we've chosen it for you. "Who would you choose in real life between K'Sila & Tor Thanapope?
Fern: That's hard...
FH: K'Sila vs. P'Tor. Not Tor in the lakorn but Tor Thanapope.
Fern: I'll choose P'Tor Thanapope.
FH: Because?
Fern: Because P'Tor Thanapope in real life is very adorable. He's a very good older brother. Not just as colleagues in the same lakorn but he teaches me and guides me on working in this area. When I work with him I feel like I always get something good back.
FH: Aww, I hope P'Tor is watching and can hear it. But these two always have things to say to one another, from watching the last interview. Okay, we'll let Mintha, the n'ek of the story share with us what there is to look forward to. The lakorn is getting interesting.
Fern: Yes... so, the story has developed to a certain point. The leads have started to drift from each other. There has been some fans of HJS (they are called, HuaJaiSilian) that said this couple is always in denial. But after this there will be more drama, it gets more intense and much more heart wrenching than usual. I guarantee there are peaking scenes beyond your expectations. Especially right now where you're pitying Mintha. The more you watch the more you'll pity her. You'll pity p'ek as well. Every character will have dramatic and intense scenes.

--- END ----

anniem

sarNie Adult
At first, Sila couldn’t stand having Kwan touching his hand, but then he kissed her hand later on. So, what is the possibly Sila can do to Kwan next? A guy who doesn’t love a girl and will he be willing to have a one nightstand with her???? While Sila loves Min so much that he can’t stand not having Min around, it’s cute that Sila always go to Min house go peek on her. It’s so lovely!!!!

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Thank you for translations
Ferny is such a hard worker
I believe she’ll become greater and greater.

FH: I don't want to be Kwan before everyone hates me. In the lakorn, Kwan slaps Mintha a lot.
FH: But the fact of the matter is, it's so popular. The feedback is really good especially the "jin". The chemistry with P'Tor is great. How's the feedback you've heard so far?
Fern: At first I was shocked because when we were filming, P'Tor and I didn't think about the "jin" parts but since the viewers like it, we were happy that they enjoyed the chemistry that happened unintentionally.
MH: Very good very good. Everyone is "jin-ing" on all the social network portal. Yesterday we gave the viewers a chance to send in questions for our Q&A. We've narrowed it down to 8 questions. We'll let Fern choose the questions.
ML: If you meet a bad guy like Sila trying to court you, would you accept his love?
Fern: If we've never had any connection prior to that, I'd be shocked and would probably say, let's wait and see first. If he's dangerous like that, I'd back off.
FH: So your answer is, to wait and see. If he's dangerous, then no. If he pretends to be bad at first but good after, then it's okay.
MH: I want to ask about school. Why do you like Engineering? Plus you're going for your Masters. How do you manage your time?
Fern: At that time I was finishing my Bachelors and I was already working in this area. I wanted to continue working here (in the industry) but I also wanted to have a back up plan. During that time period, it was exam time at Jula University, so I went to take it and was accepted. I talked to my father and he was supportive of it, so I decided to work and study simultaneously. I figured I should manage my school schedule really well so it doesn't affect my work and vice versa.
FH: In the lakorn, Mintha is an architect. Are you able to adapt your Engineering major into your character? Like, your mannerisms? etc.
Fern: Honestly, it's similar. I can pull some things from it. For example working with lots of men. If you notice, Mintha has a male best friend. Which is Thanwa, aka Nicky. There's some familiarity which doesn't make us awkward.
Fern: It must have been P'Tor. But this nickname was given by the fans on IG. In every scene I'm very small compared to P'Tor. So it's "Biggie" and "Little One". And then P'Tor replied, "Jiew". Next thing I know, the director and everyone else started calling me that.
FH: Yes, she is really little. Let's see the comparison. *They stand up to do a height difference*

MH: Okay, #2 "P'Fern, how did you feel the first time when you found out that you were being paired with P'Tor especially since you've been so fond of him for a long time.
Fern: Yes, but I'm more fond of his work. I've followed his work for a while. The first thing I felt when I found out was, shock. I asked myself, if this was real. Was this a dream? One day I got the chance to come to this moment. Because I'm still considered a rookie. When I found out, I was happy and excited that this opportunity came to me and I was able to do it. It wasn't easy and it came from my hard work and my determination to do well. So when this great opportunity came, I didn't want it to slip from my fingers. And I feel the fact that I got this p'ek, who is talented, and not just P'Tor, all the other cast members as well. I feel that I must try harder and do much more. I must be an actress who takes care both inside and outside. I must try everything.
FH: We can see, if anyone has watched the lakorn, that you've done lots of homework, and as for acting, you've improved so much.
MH: Alright, now for the last Q. We won't let you pick because we've chosen it for you. "Who would you choose in real life between K'Sila & Tor Thanapope?
Fern: Because P'Tor Thanapope in real life is very adorable. He's a very good older brother. Not just as colleagues in the same lakorn but he teaches me and guides me on working in this area. When I work with him I feel like I always get something good back.
FH: Aww, I hope P'Tor is watching and can hear it. But these two always have things to say to one another, from watching the last interview. Okay, we'll let Mintha, the n'ek of the story share with us what there is to look forward to. The lakorn is getting interesting.
Fern: Yes... so, the story has developed to a certain point. The leads have started to drift from each other. There has been some fans of HJS (they are called, HuaJaiSilian) that said this couple is always in denial. But after this there will be more drama, it gets more intense and much more heart wrenching than usual. I guarantee there are peaking scenes beyond your expectations. Especially right now where you're pitying Mintha. The more you watch the more you'll pity her. You'll pity p'ek as well. Every character will have dramatic and intense scenes.

--- END ----

byebye

sarNie OldFart

--- END ----
Thanks...

I'm glad Fern got this opportunity and it's nice of Tor to guide her. I simply like her open admiration for him. And yes, she has improved tremendously from lakorn to lakorn. But omg, I don't want to pity Minta anymore than now...I know what pity mean, it means she gonna get beat by Kwan.

x0unerthanlater

Thank you for translations
Ferny is such a hard worker
I believe she’ll become greater and greater.
Thanks...

I'm glad Fern got this opportunity and it's nice of Tor to guide her. I simply like her open admiration for him. And yes, she has improved tremendously from lakorn to lakorn. But omg, I don't want to pity Minta anymore than now...I know what pity mean, it means she gonna get beat by Kwan.
You're welcome. :thumbup:

Fern is such a dedicated rookie. I hope she wins Best New Actress / or whatever the title is. She totally deserves a reward for her hard work. She's meticulous and very passionate with what she's doing.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

--- END ----
Thank you for translations :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At first, Sila couldn’t stand having Kwan touching his hand, but then he kissed her hand later on. So, what is the possibly Sila can do to Kwan next? A guy who doesn’t love a girl and will he be willing to have a one nightstand with her???? While Sila loves Min so much that he can’t stand not having Min around, it’s cute that Sila always go to Min house go peek on her. It’s so lovely!!!!
He's trying to convince her to fall for him at some point he has to touch her. No girl is going to want to sleep with you if there's no skinship. And that's the main and only motivation to persuade Kwan that he likes her enough for her willingly to sleep with him. Once that's done, he pretty much never pay her any mind.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome. :thumbup:

Fern is such a dedicated rookie. I hope she wins Best New Actress / or whatever the title is. She totally deserves a reward for her hard work. She's meticulous and very passionate with what she's doing.
I don't think she'll win the award cause channel 3 peeps tend to take a bunch of those. But Tor deserves to win one though no matter who he goes up against:)

x0unerthanlater

I don't think she'll win the award cause channel 3 peeps tend to take a bunch of those. But Tor deserves to win one though no matter who he goes up against:)
That's true but sad at the same time. I hope HJS team wins awards. Don't matter who as long as its HJS related. This lakorn deserves some awards.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I actually wouldnt mind that, him spiking her drink and putting her to bed. Either way, Min would still be hurt and it would still have the same effect but without him actually sleeping with her. I also like Sila this version more. There was this scene, in the old one version, after Kwan discovers them on the beach making out, Min yells at him to tell Kwan what is going on and he just.. Stands there blank faced. Also, when she drowned, Kwan tried dragging him away and he actually started walking away with Kwan (while Min was still drowning). And only rescues her when he couldnt see her in the water anymore. Whew, I rewatched the scene the other day and cursed at my phone. Either way the old version at some points he seemed to really like the sis (in my opinion). Good that they upgraded Sila in this version lol.
The drowning part was so pathetic of Sila, I wanted to drown him myself. He was standing there looking so indecisive. He stood there and watched until Minta's head was under water for a bit...I was thinking did Fang really drown cause Bie's not jumping in lol.

Bie to me, didn't quite capture the frustration that Tor has shown when it comes to Minta getting hurt. You can clearly see the struggle that Tor displays. He wanted to help but knew he couldn't. And early on Bie didn't cry for Minta (not that I can remember) he wasn't as emotionally invested in her well being as much as this Sila. That's why I find Tor as Sila irresistible. He's a man with deep scars that tries to hide his weaknesses but he could never suppress his emotions well when it comes to Minta. His vulnerabilities and his desire to be loved by her is somewhat bittersweet considering the early point of his revenge.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gonna go back insta to hunt more stuff. But on insta the talk was if he's hugging she's not Kwan but minta & also there was a mention about fingers that's small so the girl is minta. So taking this pool photo as an example &'say the girl is min
View attachment 33722

View attachment 33721
Staring at the photos...it's the hair. See how long Fern's hair is and then look at the hugging picture. The end of her hair is sticking out. Ben doesn't have hair that long nor will it ever stick out like that because it's not layered at all hahhaha I am focused on the hair now not the nails.