❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't want him to hug or sleep with Kwan first. It cheapens Minta. So hope here Kwan comes second. Actually I don't want him to sleep with Kwan at all but we know he's gonna do to take revenge
Also, I hate it that Kwan rub it in Minta's face too about sleeping with him first or something like that...she's so annoying. Imagine how Minta feels. To sleep with the same man that your sister just slept with and shortly thereafter she found out she's pregnant.

Stupid Sila, he loves Minta and want to protect her but his actions did the opposite. Ultimately, the one he loves the most ends up being the worst off in terms of pain. That's why him sleeping with Kwan is so essential to the story. It's bad but also made him realize what he have done to Minta. I don't think he would recognize his wrong doings if the deed wasn't done with Kwan. That's why, that action was the end and beginning for him.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Also, I hate it that Kwan rub it in Minta's face too about sleeping with him first or something like that...she's so annoying. Imagine how Minta feels. To sleep with the same man that your sister just slept with and shortly thereafter she found out she's pregnant.

Stupid Sila, he loves Minta and want to protect her but his actions did the opposite. Ultimately, the one he loves the most ends up being the worst off in terms of pain. That's why him sleeping with Kwan is so essential to the story. It's bad but also made him realize what he have done to Minta. I don't think he would recognize his wrong doings if the deed wasn't done with Kwan. That's why, that action was the end and beginning for him.
with his own hands he put the woman he loves into 2nd woman category, the girl who sleeps with her sisters boyfriend..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
with his own hands he put the woman he loves into 2nd woman category, the girl who sleeps with her sisters boyfriend..
It would be more satisfying if Kwan is second to Minta since she hated her so much. To have Minta's second would wound Kwan for life. And she would always wonder what does Minta have that she doesn't for Sila to love her. Because Kwan always believe she is that much better than the world. Sigh, Sila think this time. You have a chance to correct your mistake with this version, make it happen.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
It would be more satisfying if Kwan is second to Minta since she hated her so much. To have Minta's second would wound Kwan for life. And she would always wonder what does Minta have that she doesn't for Sila to love her. Because Kwan always believe she is that much better than the world. Sigh, Sila think this time. You have a chance to correct your mistake with this version, make it happen.
Kwan is just like her mother snob. She refused flowers from president's son. because she thinks highly of herself. Honestly I hope Sia will sleep with Kwan for once like a one night stand and that'll be it. take his revenge on using other things...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m sorry but we better not be misled, I was right on board with everyone here until I noticed this on Twitter.... I don’t want it to be the truth one bit I’ll be beyond annoyed. My eyes will be rolled back towards the back of my head if this is not Mintha...
What does everyone think? It could be one of those moments where it could be Kwan but he’s imagining Mintha. Lol for the love of #%!? :/ I don’t know what to think. Monday and Tuesday have got to come sooner!!!!
Hmmm...I didn't go back as far in the pages lol. Y'all come out to party so late :risas3: Those pics would indicate it is Kwan. So, this might be the attempt that take place. But this version, Minta isn't there to stop them but Sila himself. It might be one of those scenario where he leans in to kiss Kwan than realized it isn't Minta and left the room and go in search for her.

Man, they make it so hard to pick which one I like the least. The old version Kwan wrapped her legs around him as he lead them to bed...didn't get to do anything cause Minta distracts them. In this version he snuggled with her:facepalm: I hate them both:mad::mad::mad::mad::risas3:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Gonna go back insta to hunt more stuff. But on insta the talk was if he's hugging she's not Kwan but minta & also there was a mention about fingers that's small so the girl is minta. So taking this pool photo as an example &'say the girl is min
IMG_5262.jpg

IMG_5261.jpg

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Still going about those in the bed .. :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
Theres cropped photos that i didnt edited
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv7VZ4Qgtmm/
View attachment 33720
View attachment 33718
View attachment 33719
In the second pic, the hair is actually long. If Sila hugged Kwan that way, his arm would've cover almost all her hair. Minta's hair is longer so it would expose the end of it more. They way he wrapped himself around her, Kwan's hair would not have a chance to be sticking anywhere. But clearly you can see the hair has more layers and that's what Minta's hair is. Kwan has more of an even length hair.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't really know what to think about Sila sleeping with Kwan first and then Min after. Both ways are wrong either whether he sleeps with Kwan first-Min second or Min first-Kwan after. I think with Kwan first, at least then it'll be just like a "fling" and not serious but with Min, it'll be forever even if she sounds like she got seconds instead.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
He did sleep with both...but he slept with Kwan first and Minta second. I've mentioned many pages back that I don't have a problem with him sleeping with Kwan because that's where it ends and begins for him. But what I have a problem is, they made him sleep with Kwan first therefore making Minta secondary to the one he hates. And that doesn't settle well with me. He doesn't love Kwan it's clear as day but regardless it cheapens the person he loves (Minta) by sleeping with her shortly afterward. I really want them to change that part. The director knows, no one wants Sila anywhere near Kwan let along hugging her in bed that way and sleeping with her hahahah. He's gonna have some awful comments coming his way. Some of the comments are funny just the thought of him hugging Kwan already.
I agree. I already saw some comments.. People REALLY dont want him to sleep with Kwan, but to change the plot of him sleeping with Kwan, is like changing the plot completely. The director would have to think of amother way for Sila to break Kwan's heart, another way to have Min's hatred for Sila grow stronger, for the tension to grow stronger. Thats why I also think he will probably still end up sleeping with Kwan.. Though its hard to imagine as just the thought of touching Kwan makes Sila feel grossed in this version.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Fanart progress. :icon12:
Skin tone off cause i used colour dropper select and did the shadowing
PhotoGrid_1554589535250.jpg