❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Sila is just too good not to like. He is everything hahahh. He's a bad boy, rich, arrogant and has an attitude that the world is his playground. At the same time very caring, compassionate and emotional to those that he loves.

His other lakorns, he was just young. I'm not really into that. He has such pretty n'eks then too but I just find his chemistry with Fern a bit more easy going and natural. It's not an explosive sexual chemistry or anything but it's just this quiet, sweet chemistry. Anyhow, Tor will forever be Sila to me...the only role that might change it is perhaps something like Kawee or if he takes on JLR.
Definitely agree! Tor is like a little kid to me... While Tor's Si is a bad boy, i wouldnt mind having bothering me 24/7 ......maybe hahahahaah:risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My heart cant accept it might be kwan. But why would he be hugging her in bed like that. Im really hoping that this bed scene is actually Si and Min.... after Min drowns he took her to his hotel room and into his bed, gets angry that kwan hurt his min again.
I don't think it's Kwan as well...from how he interacts with her to the position he's hugging the small body frame is just not Kwan no matter how you look at it. Look at his facial expressions. There's a bit sorrow and silent condemnation in his eyes as he looked on when he has her snuggled in his arms. And he's only that way when Minta is hurt. No way, would he feel like that for Kwan after she just pushed his Minta into the water. His eyes would still be full of revenge and anger...not soft and sympathetic. It's not in Sila to feel any of those feelings for Kwan now or later. So by all accounts of his body language...it's Minta :)

alissaax

I don't think it's Kwan as well...from how he interacts with her to the position he's hugging the small body frame is just not Kwan no matter how you look at it. Look at his facial expressions. There's a bit sorrow and silent condemnation in his eyes as he looked on when he has her snuggled in his arms. And he's only that way when Minta is hurt. No way, would he feel like that for Kwan after she just pushed his Minta into the water. His eyes would still be full of revenge and anger...not soft and sympathetic. It's not in Sila to feel any of those feelings for Kwan now or later. So by all accounts of his body language...it's Minta :)
I tried not to think about this but its been bothering me afternoon.... i just want to know what who whyyy. This better be in this week i dont want to wait for the 16th or after the 16th to find out who Si is freaking hugging on a bed. Cause seriously not trusting the director or Tor right now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I never paid attention to Tor until this lakorn, I've watched Bie's version as well years ago, only 4 episodes were subbed, I liked Bie's version as well, but Tor is perfectly fitting into this dark / mysterious guy profile.. Metinee was so sexy as Mam, and perfectly fitting into her profile, where as Siraphan Wattanajinda beautiful but there's something missing.. Can't figure out what now. I noticed several differences between Bie's version and TOR's versions. As for Sawan Biang I want to see Nadech - Yaya - Mark - Kimberley - Mario- Mai- Mick- Greate-Nut
Kawee is such an in depth character that even if channel 3 has a lot of pra'eks I would eliminate 99% of them. I don't want a guy to be cast just because he's popular but because he's Kawee. The crucial point is, the actor needs to perfectly transitioned his emotions where there's no hiccups. And while being an ass (which kawee is to the highest degree) he has to have the ability to be a likable ass. Kawee is bad, but Ken was able to make you see his vulnerabilities and see beyond his actions. That's why Kawee as nasty as he is, he was never really loathed by people. Channel 3 is a bit short on those kind of actors.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I tried not to think about this but its been bothering me afternoon.... i just want to know what who whyyy. This better be in this week i dont want to wait for the 16th or after the 16th to find out who Si is freaking hugging on a bed. Cause seriously not trusting the director or Tor right now.
Tor be trolling too...he knows it's Minta. If he were to be that way to Kwan he'll just get more slapping and you think he wants to be slap by Minta after all that work he has to do just so she'll talk to him? Hahahha Sila is losing sleep over her that's why he be coming up with plans to stake out her whereabouts lol

alissaax

Tor be trolling too...he knows it's Minta. If he were to be that way to Kwan he'll just get more slapping and you think he wants to be slap by Minta after all that work he has to do just so she'll talk to him? Hahahha Sila is losing sleep over her that's why he be coming up with plans to stake out her whereabouts lol
He seriously is. He replied to a few people too on twitter. And the director too.
I tried not to think about it, i tried to contiue my fan artwork and watched dok kaew kahlong almost finished. Every time i saw fern i was like si would get jealous... Si this si that.. hahahahahaah:risas3:
Si will always have sleepless night because of Min..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He seriously is. He replied to a few people too on twitter. And the director too.
I tried not to think about it, i tried to contiue my fan artwork and watched dok kaew kahlong almost finished. Every time i saw fern i was like si would get jealous... Si this si that.. hahahahahaah:risas3:
Hahahah...we'll just live in our bubble until the director burst it. If he ever mess with us badly regarding Kwan and Sila, I am going to start a petition for Minta and Thanwa to be together. At least her co-worker is so sweet to her. And Kwan can have Sila hahhaha.

Saw a few pictures of Tor at the event...everytime I see him outside of Sila my heart sink because he's such a baby lol. So cute but so young hahaha. And I can't see him as this sexy alpha male but a young kid with his Jean's and T-shirt. Sigh...this is what happened to me when I invested too much time in a character and their real life is a universe apart :risas3:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
well ofcourse he's gonna say Kwan, he doesn't want to spoil lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know all of us don't want it to be Kwan and scared it will be her but to me the possibility of it being her is so so slim.

If I know how to post pics in here I would of show the different reactions Sila show when he is insulted by the sisters. When Kwan insulted Tor he is angry and disgusted by her. He probably strangle her if he could. There's nothing but contempt towards her.

Such opposite when Minta insults him. He's hurt by her words, emotional and what does he do when she says she hates him? He kissed her instead :)

And people still think he would show extreme care when hugging someone that he can't stand to touch...hugging her as if he's afraid to lose her. Ummm...knowing Sila and his past behavior, likely not. Sila are so many things but one thing remain true is his feelings are not that hard to dissect because it has always been in his eyes. His emotions flashes through them and he is actually a very transparent man when it comes to the one he loves and those that he hates.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After I looked at the nail of the woman that Tor were hugging, I think it was Kwan because it has something like artwork/blink on them. But still not too sure.
If it's artwork and bling then it's Minta because Kwan would consider that ghetto since she's in the upper class category lol. Minta likes those things. But the hair with how it's tied away from her face can give off as Kwan (Minta so far have never tied her hair) Maybe he's hugging both girls at the same time hahhaha. Hugging one girl but flashback to another. Damn it, Sila...you can't be two timing in bed like that hahhah.

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
maybe both girls Min & Kwan are in the bed.
i mean the first pic's girl is Min (Si shows concern and love for her)
And the second pic's girl is Kwan (his hateful eyes)
posted ins story's Ferny, there are 3 ppl: Ben, Fern and Tor in this scene. So maybe....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So finally found the pic of Tor, Ben and Fern standing next to each other at the beach scene with their hand over their heart. The nail color in the bed is definitely Minta. Kwan's black color would obviously show even if it's a black and white picture. The only thing that's confusing is the hair. Because it looks very much like Kwan's hair with a small section tied back. Unless when Sila pulled her in for the hug he tucked her hair away from her face. Only explanation why her hair is that way :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvjxPPCgZcY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

byebye

sarNie OldFart
maybe both girls Min & Kwan are in the bed.
i mean the first pic's girl is Min (Si shows concern and love for her)
And the second pic's girl is Kwan (his hateful eyes)
posted ins story's Ferny, there are 3 ppl: Ben, Fern and Tor in this scene. So maybe....
I am going in the route that favors me, Kwan walked in on them that's why her hatred for Minta grew. After the beach scene Kwan really did get worst with Minta.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
So finally found the pic of Tor, Ben and Fern standing next to each other at the beach scene with their hand over their heart. The nail color in the bed is definitely Minta. Kwan's black color would obviously show even if it's a black and white picture. The only thing that's confusing is the hair. Because it looks very much like Kwan's hair with a small section tied back. Unless when Sila pulled her in for the hug he tucked her hair away from her face. Only explanation why her hair is that way :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvjxPPCgZcY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I think it is Min to.

anniem

sarNie Adult

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvjxPPCgZcY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/QUOTE
Yes, you are right.!!! So I got my hope back :risas3::icon12::love:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 33717 Ok searched insta bit .. someone said he bedded both, I haven't watched all the episodes on Bie's version due to lack of subs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv6cwZHAy4p/ on this we see he's bedding Min. (Bie's version)
He did sleep with both...but he slept with Kwan first and Minta second. I've mentioned many pages back that I don't have a problem with him sleeping with Kwan because that's where it ends and begins for him. But what I have a problem is, they made him sleep with Kwan first therefore making Minta secondary to the one he hates. And that doesn't settle well with me. He doesn't love Kwan it's clear as day but regardless it cheapens the person he loves (Minta) by sleeping with her shortly afterward. I really want them to change that part. The director knows, no one wants Sila anywhere near Kwan let along hugging her in bed that way and sleeping with her hahahah. He's gonna have some awful comments coming his way. Some of the comments are funny just the thought of him hugging Kwan already.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
He did sleep with both...but he slept with Kwan first and Minta second. I've mentioned many pages back that I don't have a problem with him sleeping with Kwan because that's where it ends and begins for him. But what I have a problem is, they made him sleep with Kwan first therefore making Minta secondary to the one he hates. And that doesn't settle well with me. He doesn't love Kwan it's clear as day but regardless it cheapens the person he loves (Minta) by sleeping with her shortly afterward. I really want them to change that part. The director knows, no one wants Sila anywhere near Kwan let along hugging her in bed that way and sleeping with her hahahah. He's gonna have some awful comments coming his way. Some of the comments are funny just the thought of him hugging Kwan already.
I don't want him to hug or sleep with Kwan first. It cheapens Minta. So hope here Kwan comes second. Actually I don't want him to sleep with Kwan at all but we know he's gonna do to take revenge