❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone is asking who is Si hugging. The director told the person to wait and see. On twitter everyone is all comparing photos of fern ben, their hair nails and side burns. Trying to conform who the bloody hell Si in hugging in bed.
Everyone was thinking it Si hugging Min. But now they are thinking it's most likely Ben, our drama queen Kwan. And not little jiew, fern.
Ah okay thank you so much! Man the director is such a tease!! Leaving us all in suspense here haha

anniem

sarNie Adult
After I looked at the nail of the woman that Tor were hugging, I think it was Kwan because it has something like artwork/blink on them. But still not too sure.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So proud of him he’s come a long way
Soon our ferny will become like this too.
He was quite popular from his series and then he had the nine by nine group project.
Ferny still has a long way to go, her role as minta in huajaisila is just the beginning.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
He was quite popular from his series and then he had the nine by nine group project.
Ferny still has a long way to go, her role as minta in huajaisila is just the beginning.
That’s cool I never paid attention to tor until Cupid series ch3. I found him quite charming.

alissaax

That’s cool I never paid attention to tor until Cupid series ch3. I found him quite charming.
I never really paid attention to him until hua jai sila... even though my cousin, he watched a few of tor's series and kept talking about in family we trust. I didnt even realised he was in cupids too.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I never really paid attention to him until hua jai sila... even though my cousin, he watched a few of tor's series and kept talking about in family we trust. I didnt even realised he was in cupids too.
Me too, except that the 1st time I saw him was in the Cupid Series. I think that in Hua Jai Sila, he now really proved himself as an actor, he’ll probably get a lot of dramas after this.
By the way, am I the only one who thinks he’d be a great Kawee if Sawan Biang were to be remade ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am glad that the fans are after Tor not Sila lol

I still believe it's Minta lol. Fern likes her nails short with a bit of glitters in the lakorn. And even in the black and white pic you can see the nails somewhat short and plumb especially on her thumb. And the girl he is hugging is small. Not saying Kwan is a giant but if he were to bury her face in his chest, she's slightly bigger and her face would be more visible to the eyes. The hug is too soft, gentle and nurturing for Sila to show towards Kwan at this stage...when he can only mustered the courage to kiss her hand recently (it's my story and I am sticking to it:p:risas3:)

But in the old version Sila did attempt to sleep with Kwan shortly after Minta was drowned but if he were to do it behind closed I'm not sure how Minta would interrupt them since she can't see (old version everyone can see them because they have the door opened) unless she knocked on their door, Sila opened it seeing it's her and left Kwan in the room and go after Minta...because Bie did that. And Bie's version the attempt was just gross...very very intimate. But Sila had already love Minta by that time.

The director be trolling hard this time. Sila and Minta hasn't had much screen time but the ones that they do have are more effective towards the fan making them eager for more. He's actually very smart about it lol.

Irnita Solehan

irnitaherliana
Me too, except that the 1st time I saw him was in the Cupid Series. I think that in Hua Jai Sila, he now really proved himself as an actor, he’ll probably get a lot of dramas after this.
By the way, am I the only one who thinks he’d be a great Kawee if Sawan Biang were to be remade ?

naaaaaah you're not alone. I can actually see him as Kawee. He has the potential as he is such a versatile actor.

I just hope they cast someone great to be Kawee in the Sawan Biang remake coz Ken was soooooooo good. I hated him coz Kawee was such a cruel & vile human being but then you kinda slowly start to like him coz you can see him transitioning from being bad to good.

I really do hope they cast someone great to play Kawee. Tor def has potentials.

alissaax

I am glad that the fans are after Tor not Sila lol

I still believe it's Minta lol. Fern likes her nails short with a bit of glitters in the lakorn. And even in the black and white pic you can see the nails somewhat short and plumb especially on her thumb. And the girl he is hugging is small. Not saying Kwan is a giant but if he were to bury her face in his chest, she's slightly bigger and her face would be more visible to the eyes. The hug is too soft, gentle and nurturing for Sila to show towards Kwan at this stage...when he can only mustered the courage to kiss her hand recently (it's my story and I am sticking to it:p:risas3:)

But in the old version Sila did attempt to sleep with Kwan shortly after Minta was drowned but if he were to do it behind closed I'm not sure how Minta would interrupt them since she can't see (old version everyone can see them because they have the door opened) unless she knocked on their door, Sila opened it seeing it's her and left Kwan in the room and go after Minta...because Bie did that. And Bie's version the attempt was just gross...very very intimate. But Sila had already love Minta by that time.

The director be trolling hard this time. Sila and Minta hasn't had much screen time but the ones that they do have are more effective towards the fan making them eager for more. He's actually very smart about it lol.
My heart cant accept it might be kwan. But why would he be hugging her in bed like that. Im really hoping that this bed scene is actually Si and Min.... after Min drowns he took her to his hotel room and into his bed, gets angry that kwan hurt his min again.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I never paid attention to Tor until this lakorn, I've watched Bie's version as well years ago, only 4 episodes were subbed, I liked Bie's version as well, but Tor is perfectly fitting into this dark / mysterious guy profile.. Metinee was so sexy as Mam, and perfectly fitting into her profile, where as Siraphan Wattanajinda beautiful but there's something missing.. Can't figure out what now. I noticed several differences between Bie's version and TOR's versions. As for Sawan Biang I want to see Nadech - Yaya - Mark - Kimberley - Mario- Mai- Mick- Greate-Nut

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sila is just too good not to like. He is everything hahahh. He's a bad boy, rich, arrogant and has an attitude that the world is his playground. At the same time very caring, compassionate and emotional to those that he loves.

His other lakorns, he was just young. I'm not really into that. He has such pretty n'eks then too but I just find his chemistry with Fern a bit more easy going and natural. It's not an explosive sexual chemistry or anything but it's just this quiet, sweet chemistry. Anyhow, Tor will forever be Sila to me...the only role that might change it is perhaps something like Kawee or if he takes on JLR.