❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SnailKC

Too young to die.
If I've got it right, the screenwriter helped write Lah Leum Chan and Anne once was close to her daughter. That's why it's been on my following list for a long time.
Maybe I shall comment on her post don't have Sila sleep with Kwan lol

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I dont event want to think about it anymoreee. I just need min and si scenes.

alissaax

If it turns out be Kwan, i will delete my posts about this on instagram even though Ferny liked one of them. Wait and see.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Lol you dont need to delete if it really isnt min can just pretend it is. And we all got trolled by the cast and director.:risas3:

alissaax

Hahaha catching up with the thread everyone wants to know who the girl is.
Because we were all thinking its min and now there's a chance it might actually be drama queen, kwan. Hahahaha the director and cast are seriously really teasing the fans and viewerrs

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know what these photos translate to as I reckon it's about the bed scene. Screenshot_20190406-214631.jpg Screenshot_20190406-214625.jpg
Credits to owner

alissaax

Does anyone know what these photos translate to as I reckon it's about the bed scene. View attachment 33707 View attachment 33706
Credits to owner
Everyone is asking who is Si hugging. The director told the person to wait and see. On twitter everyone is all comparing photos of fern ben, their hair nails and side burns. Trying to confirm who the bloody hell Si in hugging in bed.
Everyone was thinking it Si hugging Min. But now they are thinking it's most likely Ben, our drama queen Kwan. And not little jiew, fern.

Last edited: