❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn, Sila made that hug looks sexy as hell. But also gloomy because he's never a happy camper when she's hurt. You can see the pain in his eyes when something is wrong with her. Minta just need to look him in the eyes once in a while, for her he's actually wearing his heart on his sleeve.

Hmmm....I am betting he stays the night with her just in case she starts talking in her sleep lol.
I wasnt expecting more bts photos. Dying slowly cause i really want this bed scene now

anniem

sarNie Adult
Man, he be sweating like crazy cause a girl can shop. I wonder if he came from behind without her realizing it because her doors were opened. So many possibilities. The old version was a good chase. I freaking like Minta in that scene. I want new Sila chasing Minta though. After the police station he went straight to her house lol. He was so determined to talk to her but Minta was not having any of it...she went inside the house hahhah
That would be great hehehe

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I was laughing because when the director post a pic of pattaya, a Chinese fans was begging him not to have Sila sleep with Kwan hahhaha. Maybe he'll listen :)
Plz tell me which pic, I wanna have a look
And beg for the same 555

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
He is just feeding us hungry people to hold us over till Monday. But that bed scene is going to make us all weak lol
The week after next is going be torture cause the songkran long weekend break. I hope the cast and team get a break though and arent working

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I was laughing because when the director post a pic of pattaya, a Chinese fans was begging him not to have Sila sleep with Kwan hahhaha. Maybe he'll listen :)
I saw ! Hahah that's really what we Chinese fans' wish. The old ver broadcasted on TV in China in 2011, but the channel cut the scene where Sila slept with Kwan out.
Many fans of the old ver didn't know this and it bothered them a lot.
I was never into Bie and Fang, so I skammed the old ver just to get mainstory until this ver is airing

Last edited:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
We need a photobook like how ch3 did there Lakorn...with all the goodie scenes..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I saw ! Hahah that's really what we Chinese fans' wish. The old ver broadcasted on TV in China in 2011, but the channel cut the scene where Sila slept with Kwan out.
Many fans of the old ver didn't know this and it bothered them a lot.
I was never into Bie and Fang, so I skammed the old ver just to get mainstory until this ver is airing
When I watched it with Chinese subtitles, that part was missing also when Sila sleeps with Minta.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
When I watched it with Chinese subtitles, that part was missing also when Sila sleeps with Minta.
According to the fans, the old ver dubbed broadcasting on TV keeps the scene when Sila sleeps with Min, they were so impressed about slaps before the r/willing.
And the old ver not dubbed with Chinese subs keeps both scenes

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I’m sorry but we better not be misled, I was right on board with everyone here until I noticed this on Twitter.... I don’t want it to be the truth one bit I’ll be beyond annoyed. My eyes will be rolled back towards the back of my head if this is not Mintha...
What does everyone think? It could be one of those moments where it could be Kwan but he’s imagining Mintha. Lol for the love of #%!? :/ I don’t know what to think. Monday and Tuesday have got to come sooner!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
^ Lmao that would be hilarious if we find out that the director had been trolling us the entire time :risas3: