❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Oh :) Sila looked tired in the pics though. I wonder if there's any chasing or if he just stalked her in the parking lot. This Sila is unpredictable. I mean, if he waited for her in the parking lot I can see why he's tired of waiting hahahha...
I'd rather him waiting in the parking lot for Min for a long long time, coz that's what he deserves to get:fighting3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'd rather him waiting in the parking lot for Min for a long long time, coz that's what he deserves to get:fighting3:
Man, he be sweating like crazy cause a girl can shop. I wonder if he came from behind without her realizing it because her doors were opened. So many possibilities. The old version was a good chase. I freaking like Minta in that scene. I want new Sila chasing Minta though. After the police station he went straight to her house lol. He was so determined to talk to her but Minta was not having any of it...she went inside the house hahhah

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Man, he be sweating like crazy cause a girl can shop. I wonder if he came from behind without her realizing it because her doors were opened. So many possibilities. The old version was a good chase. I freaking like Minta in that scene. I want new Sila chasing Minta though. After the police station he went straight to her house lol. He was so determined to talk to her but Minta was not having any of it...she went inside the house hahhah
All as he wished ! :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All as he wished ! :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:
He's regretting it for sure...he didn't imagine Minta is this stubborn. He probably think once he chase after a girl they are all willing. Now he has to show up in the middle of the night, in a parking lot, tricking her to work for him and still gets the cold shoulder lol. He has to resort to throwing her over his shoulder so she would stop running from him :risas3::risas3:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: ONE31 yt ch

I'll start at the interview part.
@ :50 sec

FH: I don't want to be Kwan before everyone hates me. In the lakorn, Kwan slaps Mintha a lot.
Fern: Yes.
FH: But the fact of the matter is, it's so popular. The feedback is really good especially the "jin". The chemistry with P'Tor is great. How's the feedback you've heard so far?
Fern: At first I was shocked because when we were filming, P'Tor and I didn't think about the "jin" parts but since the viewers like it, we were happy that they enjoyed the chemistry that happened unintentionally.
FH: You weren't expecting it.
Fern: Right, right.
FH: You only thought that it was dramatic and serious.
FH: It's really well received.
MH: Very good very good. Everyone is "jin-ing" on all the social network portal. Yesterday we gave the viewers a chance to send in questions for our Q&A. We've narrowed it down to 8 questions. We'll let Fern choose the questions.
FH: The 8 Q's are in back. Fern, why don't you choose the first question.
Fern: I'll pick #1.
FH: Okay, let's reveal #1.
ML: If you meet a bad guy like Sila trying to court you, would you accept his love?
FH: A bad boy like that.
Fern: If we've never had any connection prior to that, I'd be shocked and would probably say, let's wait and see first. If he's dangerous like that, I'd back off.
FH: So your answer is, to wait and see. If he's dangerous, then no. If he pretends to be bad at first but good after, then it's okay.
FH: Next question, which one would you like?
Fern: #3.
MH: I want to ask about school. Why do you like Engineering? Plus you're going for your Masters. How do you manage your time?
MH: This must be from your younger fans who idolize you.
FH: Yes, how do you manage your time?
Fern: At that time I was finishing my Bachelors and I was already working in this area. I wanted to continue working here (in the industry) but I also wanted to have a back up plan. During that time period, it was exam time at Jula University, so I went to take it and was accepted. I talked to my father and he was supportive of it, so I decided to work and study simultaneously. I figured I should manage my school schedule really well so it doesn't affect my work and vice versa.
FH: In the lakorn, Mintha is an architect. Are you able to adapt your Engineering major into your character? Like, your mannerisms? etc.
MH: Does it make it familiar?
Fern: Honestly, it's similar. I can pull some things from it. For example working with lots of men. If you notice, Mintha has a male best friend. Which is Thanwa, aka Nicky. There's some familiarity which doesn't make us awkward.
MH: Makes it natural.
FH: Okay, next Q.
MH: Which number would you like?
Fern: #5
MH: #5!
MH: Who was the first person to call Nopji (Fern's real name), "Jiew"?
FH &MH: Who? Who started it?
Fern: It must have been P'Tor. But this nickname was given by the fans on IG. In every scene I'm very small compared to P'Tor. So it's "Biggie" and "Little One". And then P'Tor replied, "Jiew". Next thing I know, the director and everyone else started calling me that.
MH: It's an endearing term.
FH: Yes, she is really little. Let's see the comparison. *They stand up to do a height difference*
FH: She's really little.

----note to self: stopped @ 5:25 ---- I'll con. on tomorrow. :cheer:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

FH: I don't want to be Kwan before everyone hates me. In the lakorn, Kwan slaps Mintha a lot.
FH: But the fact of the matter is, it's so popular. The feedback is really good especially the "jin". The chemistry with P'Tor is great. How's the feedback you've heard so far?
Fern: At first I was shocked because when we were filming, P'Tor and I didn't think about the "jin" parts but since the viewers like it, we were happy that they enjoyed the chemistry that happened unintentionally.
MH: Very good very good. Everyone is "jin-ing" on all the social network portal. Yesterday we gave the viewers a chance to send in questions for our Q&A. We've narrowed it down to 8 questions. We'll let Fern choose the questions.
ML: If you meet a bad guy like Sila trying to court you, would you accept his love?
Fern: If we've never had any connection prior to that, I'd be shocked and would probably say, let's wait and see first. If he's dangerous like that, I'd back off.
FH: So your answer is, to wait and see. If he's dangerous, then no. If he pretends to be bad at first but good after, then it's okay.
MH: I want to ask about school. Why do you like Engineering? Plus you're going for your Masters. How do you manage your time?
Fern: At that time I was finishing my Bachelors and I was already working in this area. I wanted to continue working here (in the industry) but I also wanted to have a back up plan. During that time period, it was exam time at Jula University, so I went to take it and was accepted. I talked to my father and he was supportive of it, so I decided to work and study simultaneously. I figured I should manage my school schedule really well so it doesn't affect my work and vice versa.
FH: In the lakorn, Mintha is an architect. Are you able to adapt your Engineering major into your character? Like, your mannerisms? etc.
Fern: Honestly, it's similar. I can pull some things from it. For example working with lots of men. If you notice, Mintha has a male best friend. Which is Thanwa, aka Nicky. There's some familiarity which doesn't make us awkward.
Fern: It must have been P'Tor. But this nickname was given by the fans on IG. In every scene I'm very small compared to P'Tor. So it's "Biggie" and "Little One". And then P'Tor replied, "Jiew". Next thing I know, the director and everyone else started calling me that.
FH: Yes, she is really little. Let's see the comparison. *They stand up to do a height difference*

Thank you...what will us none thai speaker do without you ladies being nice enough to translate things for us.

Fern is a smart gal...awww...little one is an endearing term. Then again, she is small compare to the gentle giant that is Tor. Hmmm...I am glad they have over flowing chemistry. I can't imagine in a story like this where it would work if there's no chemistry or so little of it (like push and lily) A slap and kiss is not a genuine slap and kiss if you don't want to see the leads doing it because their chemistry is like dry wall, just saying.

x0unerthanlater

I didn't want to translate only the questions because it'll take away the context and I think many ppl would enjoy most of the dialogue being subbed. There might've been some errors but I translated it as literal as possible, if not close to it.

x0unerthanlater

Thank you...what will us none thai speaker do without you ladies being nice enough to translate things for us.

Fern is a smart gal...awww...little one is an endearing term. Then again, she is small compare to the gentle giant that is Tor. Hmmm...I am glad they have over flowing chemistry. I can't imagine in a story like this where it would work if there's no chemistry or so little of it (like push and lily) A slap and kiss is not a genuine slap and kiss if you don't want to see the leads doing it because their chemistry is like dry wall, just saying.
You're welcome :thumbup:
As I was translating, pausing and playing the video, I couldn't stop admiring Fern. She's so gorgeous. Her hair, the tan, her dress and everything is just perfect.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome :thumbup:
As I was translating, pausing and playing the video, I couldn't stop admiring Fern. She's so gorgeous. Her hair, the tan, her dress and everything is just perfect.
I love her tan because it's rare in the industry where everyone wants so badly to be light skin. In the lakorn she was glowing too. And her hair...it looks good all the time. She's so pretty.

x0unerthanlater

I love her tan because it's rare in the industry where everyone wants so badly to be light skin. In the lakorn she was glowing too. And her hair...it looks good all the time. She's so pretty.
True! If they're tan they are usually like a n'rai role or n'eks bff. Or only plays in evening time slot.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
True! If they're tan they are usually like a n'rai role or n'eks bff. Or only plays in evening time slot.
Actually, she have olive skin. And olive skin is pretty because it settles with lots of color. And she's short enough to where she'll match with other guys easily. But for now we reserve Sila for her. The question about picking Sila in real life is cute. I don't know...Sila in real life probably not as appealing. But in lakorn he's yummy :)

x0unerthanlater

Actually, she have olive skin. And olive skin is pretty because it settles with lots of color. And she's short enough to where she'll match with other guys easily. But for now we reserve Sila for her. The question about picking Sila in real life is cute. I don't know...Sila in real life probably not as appealing. But in lakorn he's yummy :)
In real life, Sila would get a restraining order lmao

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thank-you :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Damn, Sila made that hug looks sexy as hell. But also gloomy because he's never a happy camper when she's hurt. You can see the pain in his eyes when something is wrong with her. Minta just need to look him in the eyes once in a while, for her he's actually wearing his heart on his sleeve.

Hmmm....I am betting he stays the night with her just in case she starts talking in her sleep lol.