❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ferny gave the legal name long ago but we just ignored it
There are times the way Sila says it there's H somewhere then other cast acts like it's mintra...hahahha. So I will call her Minta from now on. Sila should just put Minta on his phone then lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh, I don't mind if you want to. I wasn't sure if anyone else wanted to or not. It's 10mins long but subbing their dialogue takes forever, LOL
You can. Hahaha you can just do the Q&A part.:icon12:
I know subbing takes forever when i was doing nareerissaya the videos took me over an hr, i was editing and then translating too. I had plans to start editing them but i havent. Angel subbed whatever she could until the end and pretty much had my translations in the thread too.

alissaax

Yeah, they secretly have each other's #. Minta's friend must have given it to her. Sila, well, he seemed like he can get anything he wants...except when Minta decided she doesn't want to talk to him hahhaha.
He can have anything right now but min

alissaax

Sila is learning, you can't always have everything you want. He hasn't gotten to the begging part yet until after they sleep together. That's when the hard work begins...and this is me--->>>babysw ok, so, there's no plain popcorn lol
Khun Si needs to work hard cause theres guys that have their heart and eyes on Min.

alissaax

The parking lot scene...my goodness from the other angle Sila literally connect his body to Minta, wonder why she looks like she's in pain. I would too if my body was pressed to the car like that. Sila, be nicer :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv5TLJunWQ2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I was wondering whatt...something wrong with the shoots then realised the photo is flipped!...
I feel like tor bully and teases fern often, and he started the jiew nickname.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Sila is learning, you can't always have everything you want. He hasn't gotten to the begging part yet until after they sleep together. That's when the hard work begins...and this is me--->>>babysw ok, so, there's no plain popcorn lol
I really doubt he would sleep with Kwan. In previous eps you can see he's so unwilling having any skinship with Kwan. In old ver, they didn't make Sila feeling so.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She reposted the pics I captured and collaged...
Oh :) Sila looked tired in the pics though. I wonder if there's any chasing or if he just stalked her in the parking lot. This Sila is unpredictable. I mean, if he waited for her in the parking lot I can see why he's tired of waiting hahahha...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I really doubt he would sleep with Kwan. In previous eps you can see he's so unwilling having any skinship with Kwan. In old ver, they didn't make Sila feeling so.
I don't mind if he doesn't but if he doesn't and lie to Minta that he did then he's a coward. But if he sleeps with kwan he's a jerk for breaking Minta's heart. So for him to accomplish what he sets out to do, I can see why they would keep them sleeping together. He's making progress because he did kissed her hand. And Kwan must be feeling all sorts of tingling lol.