❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It’s definitely Min because I don’t think Sila will hold kwan that tight. In the picture it looks like he is so into hugging her and loving her, so it’s indeed Mintha.
Body frame is Mintha because Kwan is like an Amazon next to her. And beside, the way Sila holds the 2 girls are very telling as well. Mintha, he does it because he wanted to so it comes out more intimate while when he's touching Kwan it's a forced gesture and you can see it in him. No way, would he be all tangled up with Kwan looking as comfortable and hugging her as if he's afraid there's not another opportunity.

He's literally shoving her face into his chest...if it was Kwan she wouldn't be hiding like that, she'll be all over him. And Mintha looks like she's asleep or just plain tired to fight him and lets him hold her.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Body frame is Mintha because Kwan is like an Amazon next to her. And beside, the way Sila holds the 2 girls are very telling as well. Mintha, he does it because he wanted to so it comes out more intimate while when he's touching Kwan it's a forced gesture and you can see it in him. No way, would he be all tangled up with Kwan looking as comfortable and hugging her as if he's afraid there's not another opportunity.

He's literally shoving her face into his chest...if it was Kwan she wouldn't be hiding like that, she'll be all over him. And Mintha looks like she's asleep or just plain tired to fight him and lets him hold her.
Totally true... we might have to wait two weeks at least to see this scene

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
The drama queen arrives and see the kiss, how close they are pulls them apart and slaps min. Min wants si to admit he's tor but he keeps silent. Min runs away and kwan follow to slap her more and min falls into the water. So it similar to the old ver
Oh so THATS the drowning scene you were talking about! I actually laughed a bit during that scene when I rewatched the old ver bc the way Bie dived was hilarious.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Maybe we'll get this embracing in bed scene on the 16th or the week after because of songkran break.

alissaax

The bed looks like the one fern and ben were laying in while they were all filming in pattaya at mason pattaya

alissaax

Oh so THATS the drowning scene you were talking about! I actually laughed a bit during that scene when I rewatched the old ver bc the way Bie dived was hilarious.
Im excited cause he confesses her P'Tor is with her right nowww. :icon12::love::love:

alissaax

https://www.newsplus.co.th/164106
Not so happy to know EP13 is airing on 16th instead of 15th
Because a lot of people usually are travelling home to the province or out of bangkok for songkran and spending time with their family and relatives for the new year. And channels usually do reruns for the songkran break.

I rather they air on the 16th with one ep for that week than having to wait for another week longer.

Last edited:

alissaax

Every time I think about Sila and his tough attitude of pushing Mintha away, I smiled because when he finally succeeded he didn't even last a day before he wants her back:risas3:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: everytime i think about how he stares at her i smile. The way they look at each other. I die. When they're together i go nuts. When he kissees her, my heart explodes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: everytime i think about how he stares at her i smile. The way they look at each other. I die. When they're together i go nuts. When he kissees her, my heart explodes.
I'm surprised you are still breathing :risas3: what's going happen to you when they are in bed together?

I always knew Sila was bluffing his way through her. Now that he found out she is dead serious about cutting him out of her life, he doesn't know what to do. The only way for her to acknowledge him is to harass her lol. Sila, where most people feared him is resort to doing everything he could so a girl would talk to him again. He's such a funny man.