❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if he really did take her to his hotel room hahhaha or maybe it's after she drowned and he snuck into her hotel room.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m guessing this is after Min fell into the water and was rescued, she started to suffer from hypothermia and this is P’Tor keeping her warm. XD
That'll be nice but in the old version her friend took her away from Sila. But if they changed to where he just carries her away while Kwan looks on, that's 100×s better. And I approve:)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Here it is

thanajira_page

This is behind the scene that Sila have to reconcile Min, because Min don't want to continue working for Sila, and Sila have to carry her around the beach even Min scream or anything because Sila told her that ' even he is bad guy but he always thinking and have good wishes for her' but Min didn't care and walk away so Sila have to carry her. (it is so comfortable for p'tor to carry P'fern because they've practiced).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv3DMo_AsU8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

anniem

sarNie Adult
Before we all lose our minds are we 100% sure this is Mintha or is it...... I just can’t see a damn thing
It’s definitely Min because I don’t think Sila will hold kwan that tight. In the picture it looks like he is so into hugging her and loving her, so it’s indeed Mintha.