❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the summary.... the previous girls he slept him look at him with lustful eyes, they were all just bed partners that come and gone after the deed is finished. But min gives him cold icy stares.
Of course it's an icy cold stare because she didn't want to sleep with him...duh. I don't know...from the summary kind of confusing. Did he talked her into sleeping with him, even if she's not ready or did he rape her? Taking advantage part made it more like he tricked her...therefore took advantage of her since she's innocent or naive about the whole thing. All I sense is that, Sila is the only one enjoying it lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So it wasn't turn to a willing?

I prefer ...it turn to a willing....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Of course it's an icy cold stare because she didn't want to sleep with him...duh. I don't know...from the summary kind of confusing. Did he talked her into sleeping with him, even if she's not ready or did he rape her? Taking advantage part made it more like he tricked her...therefore took advantage of her since she's innocent or naive about the whole thing. All I sense is that, Sila is the only one enjoying it lol
He raped her, she wasn't willing. He was the only one enjoying it... he tells her "next time" he won't be selfish and make her feel good too, more gentle when they do it again.
Well Sawit tricked her and took her to Si.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He raped her, she wasn't willing. He was the only one enjoying it... he tells her "next time" he won't be selfish and make her feel good too, more gentle when they do it ago.
Well Sawit tricked her and took her to Si.
Ok, that Sawit tricked her they kept. They just changed the rape into willing. I knew in the book it would be more descriptive. But man, Sila in the book be playing hard. I am sure in the book they probably slept together more than once since he bought her from Sawit, therefore guys like Sila thinks Mintha "belongs" to him. I am glad they kept the part where he's a man whore out.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha....the Bie version he wasn't a manwhore either

I prefer the attempt into willing on both parties....

This lakorn is long mmmm.... I'm still waiting for it to end to watch hahaha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ok, that Sawit tricked her they kept. They just changed the rape into willing. I knew in the book it would be more descriptive. But man, Sila in the book be playing hard. I am sure in the book they probably slept together more than once since he bought her from Sawit, therefore guys like Sila thinks Mintha "belongs" to him. I am glad they kept the part where he's a man whore out.
He calls himself her husband, her first and only. Hahahahahaa.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha....the Bie version he wasn't a manwhore either

I prefer the attempt into willing on both parties....

This lakorn is long mmmm.... I'm still waiting for it to end to watch hahaha
About 26 episodes long...so it'll be a while for you. I might dislike Sila if they kept the part where he be sleeping around with the girls at the club even if they are willing. The willing would be sweeter for both Sila and Mintha at least she knew what she's getting into and won't regret it afterward.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He calls himself her husband, her first and only. Hahahahahaa.
So possessive...I still want to read the book. I wished there's a translated version like they do with some of the Chinese novel. Like Legend of Yunxi...it was 1000+ pages and 600+have already been translated.