❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
i think they might keep the chasing because you can see min kinda sweated in both preview and OST mv
If they do, I would be the happiest girl. I just love that silly scene. Fang made it so frustrating to watch but funny at the same time. She desperately wants to get away from him but also wanted him to catch up.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Agreed, her previous lakorn to this lakorn so so much improvement and feels like 2 different people. Even in looks she matured. Well, glad as always those people were not the judge at the audition or else...we all owed Tor a thank you for picking Fern. He has the experience and saw something in her...and that's good enough for me.
So Tor picked Fern to be his lead actress in this drama bye bye?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
cant agree more!!! Tor as Sila is so tempting to me but in other lakorns... just so plain
He's sexy as hell and he has a soft side too...a man that's not afraid to cry is the sexiest thing :) I don't know how many times he has shed tears over Mintha. I was actually surprised he cried in the scene where her head was scratched up. I know he felt responsible for it but damn he was pretty emotional. Sexy...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's gorgeous...so envious you can draw. I can't even draw a sun properly. We are too deep into this lakorn. When it ends....sigh...I am not ready for that to happen. The broken bed scene is not even here yet lol
I havent done it for years probably the only drawing ive done recently are garments for fashion.

alissaax

Omfg hahahahahahaha i just almost finished 6 ep on dokkaew kahlong and just realised its actually connected to taan tanwan janward. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

I swear i was so obsessed with Push and Roy Leh Sanae Rai... Lily's acting wasnt that great but it was a slap and kissss. I like Lily but urghhh really dislike her bf. :icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love:

anniem

sarNie Adult
Please tell me where can I watch Fern at Onebunterng ?