❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm just a nosey person by nature lol.

A lot of people don't like the fact he's sleeping with Kwan but for her to be the first will drive them up the walls. I know I hate it. He loves Mintha so have the r/willing scene first. It would not change the fact he still slept with both of them.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I'm fortunate enough where I can stay up as late as I want and camp in this thread any time :)

In the old version the nicest thing Mintha gets to wear was at her engagement. So kind of look forward to what they will dress her in. Something real pretty so Sila can see what he's missing out. Well, I take that back. Sila did see it and was jealous enough to trade for her hahahha.

I find Fern pretty in every scene but I like her most in the scene with Kwan (the ugly shoes scene). The way her hair was styled with those waves and her sitting on that bench. She looks so young and vulnerable yet just so pretty at the same time. And you can totally understand the emotions Sila was going through. She gave this impression that she's just precious and wanted to do nothing but protect her from this ugly world. I love her outfits too.. they dressed her to match her personality.
I know Kwan is supposed to be the “prettier” one but seriously no word of a lie but Kwan does not even hold a candle to Mintha. I can’t help but get this scrunched up face every time she shows up. In my mind I’m like but “why”. They are doing a marvelous job in making me want to jump into the screen and throw down to defend Mintha.

The Lead couple scenes have got to be in full force this upcoming week or it’s going to be extremely painful to endure having to wait for the moment at the beach :/

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Wonder if Sila's going to sleep with Kwan next week as he invites her to Phuket and he mentions about Kwan's meeting with his family in their conversation , it refers to aunt Mam?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wonder if Sila's going to sleep with Kwan next week as he invites her to Phuket and he mentions about Kwan's meeting with his family in their conversation , it refers to aunt Mam?
I don't think it's next week because it happened a little after the beach scene.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know Kwan is supposed to be the “prettier” one but seriously no word of a lie but Kwan does not even hold a candle to Mintha. I can’t help but get this scrunched up face every time she shows up. In my mind I’m like but “why”. They are doing a marvelous job in making me want to jump into the screen and throw down to defend Mintha.

The Lead couple scenes have got to be in full force this upcoming week or it’s going to be extremely painful to endure having to wait for the moment at the beach :/
Please let the mall scene happen next week. They might not keep the mall chasing but him chasing her around would be fun to watch. Shoot, Tor as Sila makes running looks sexy. At the parking lot, he told her to stop running from him...so he must have told her a few times leading to the parking lot. Oh, can't wait.

Kwan has an evil prettiness. Mother and daughter a perfect fit.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I don't think it's next week because it happened a little after the beach scene.
in his conversation with kwan, he said he and his family was going to take a vacation next week. according to the storyline i think it's next week too

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Please let the mall scene happen next week. They might not keep the mall chasing but him chasing her around would be fun to watch. Shoot, Tor as Sila makes running looks sexy. At the parking lot, he told her to stop running from him...so he must have told her a few times leading to the parking lot. Oh, can't wait.

I think will get the chasing scene coz they both look tired in that scene especially min.

SnailKC

Too young to die.

i think they might keep the chasing because you can see min kinda sweated in both preview and OST mv

mayag

sarNie Adult

It was already hot enough when Sila went after Min at her workplace parking lot. Don’t know if I can handle another chasing :nut::nut:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay girls, I would love to stay on a talk more but it is after 2am here sorry, I need to go to bed. Night everyone! :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's an attempt before the sleeping. The attempt supposed to happen while they are at the beach, I wonder if they change that part. But if she goes to Phuket Mintha should be following them too because she interrupted their plan to sleep together initially...even though it happened later that night. Mintha was able to delay it for a couple of hours lol