❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

mayag

sarNie Adult
I literally hated Push and Lily in the remake of Tik and Aoms lakorn! They literally destroyed that lakorn. Lily was never all that to me. Her acting wasn’t good and to top that, I never found her pretty tbh. At least push has his looks even though he lacks in the acting department lol
Yea I remember it took me some time to get used to Lily's face and voice at the time but I find her cute now lol. Also, I was a HUUUUUUUGE fan of Push during those days so I was so excited for the remake! My heart was just shattered into pieces by the end of the lakorn </3. And OMG, after all the drama, the freaking ending was just salt added to my wounds. I really hope they don't pull something like that with HJS.
This is why it's so dangerous to re-make good slap/kiss lakorns lol. You have to have THE perfect leads and a director who knows what the audience needs.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern gives me that “Girl next door” vibe, genuinely happy go lucky, sweet girl who doesn’t have striking features but there is that little bit of “something.” She’s the type of girl where she gets addictive because you can’t help but root for her to succeed cause she has that “fighter” spirit. Which funny enough is why Tor picked her to ultimately be his Mintha. Her fan base will grow as the series goes along which by the end a girl like her will come out on top. I think fans nowadays should appreciate just how hard it is to cry on whim. That girl can genuinely cry. It pains me to see some leading ladies take 3/4 of the way into the drama to muster some genuine moment where they give you some freakin tears and not look like the director just gave them some onions to smell to spike a reaction. I sincerely believe she will be more than okay with her next roles. She’s a diamond in the rough and will be continue to prove it. She has that Leading lady look and talent, I do not for see evil roles coming from her in the future. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t appreciate some sassy/bad ass/kicking ass type roles, she definitely has me rooting for her all the way.

Tor is a very interesting person, I can’t quite put my finger on what to make of him. Love his acting, he’s super talented and can be very easy on the eyes from time to time(very time in this series) but again cry interesting individual. Yes he’s shy and understandably so and for me tbh was a little surprised by his “bad boy” past. That’s not to say I don’t think he’s a good person now. I just think he has a lot of insecurities and needs a good anchor/support system. Speaking of that whether his gf is that anchor.... hard to say really. I’m no fortune teller or anything like that and nor am I shipping him with anyone else. I just think well rumors are rumors but cheating or flirting rumors don’t just come out of thin air. It could have been an exaggeration as I don’t know the full story but men/woman get lonely sometimes and they do things they shouldn’t, doesn’t mean he doesn’t love his gf but trust me if there is even the slightest bit of trust broken then it will slowly eat it’s way at her which then will have a domino effect on the relationship. Long story short wish them the best but they are young and well they are young.

All I am hoping is that Fern and him continue their friendship and she is truly a great uplifted and seems to genuinely appreciate him as a person. So best wishes to that and long live Mintha/Fern and Sila/Tor
Fern has that beauty where she gets prettier the more you look at her. And in some scenes depending on how they styled her she looks like a kid and then another turned into a beautiful woman.

She does cry a pretty cry. I have seen some actresses try to cry and made it looked like they are squeezing real hard for those tears to come. For a newbie she's rather impressive. This lakorn is about Sila, so I am fine with how things have been so far. Fern have taken what's she's given and performing better than I thought. I can watched their scenes multiple times and it gets better with each view. I hope she goes far, she has the drive to succeed.

As far as Tor goes, I am attracted to Sila lol but Tor real life not so much. I have glimpse here and there with his previous lakorns but somehow I have never finished or have the desire to continue. But with Sila, he played him perfectly. He has added details into his acting and made Sila this character that is bigger than life. Hmmm...he's 25 and a man has needs...that's the reality of it. I am not sure how often he and his GF gets to see each other and that has to be hard. He said, he would never cheat so I will take his words for it. And it's hard to see a relationship that has been through a lot ends (his past). So here's hoping they make it all the way.

I like the friendship that Tor and Fern have developed...they have this reserve relationship. Like after their event, he walked over and Pat her head. Even if it looked like he patted a little girl's head it was still cute lol. They aren't over the top but it just feel genuine. But I do see a lot of admiration coming her way for him which that in itself is endearing. I don't know, I simply like their friendship just as is.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was a fan of the original and I still watch it as Tik & Aom were amazing. The remake, I couldn’t do it, I was not a fan of either. It was just an eye-roll, a hard pass completely.

Most of todays remakes are hard passes especially if the actors can’t make the roles their own, and so the constant nitpicking and under performing begins. Which is probably why I can’t even get passed episode 4.

Hua Jai Sila is the exception to this and so glad that Destiny chose the right actors for the leading couple
I found it hard to overlook that her real life boyfriend is in the lakorn playing Push rival. It annoyed the living hell out of me when they do that. So when Push kissed Lily in front of her boyfriend I don't feel anything. I'm like hello, your boyfriend is staring at you...I know it's a lakorn but still there's plenty of guys to pick from no need to do that to their viewers. Lily was a bit stalled at some parts. But sometimes, I like to tortured myself and see how things goes. I did FF most parts :)

If the other actress gets the part of Mintha we would missed out on such an addicting couple. I wonder if someone has those audition tapes will be kind enough to upload it hahaha.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Fern has that beauty where she gets prettier the more you look at her. And in some scenes depending on how they styled her she looks like a kid and then another turned into a beautiful woman.

She does cry a pretty cry. I have seen some actresses try to cry and made it looked like they are squeezing real hard for those tears to come. For a newbie she's rather impressive. This lakorn is about Sila, so I am fine with how things have been so far. Fern have taken what's she's given and performing better than I thought. I can watched their scenes multiple times and it gets better with each view. I hope she goes far, she has the drive to succeed.

As far as Tor goes, I am attracted to Sila lol but Tor real life not so much. I have glimpse here and there with his previous lakorns but somehow I have never finished or have the desire to continue. But with Sila, he played him perfectly. He has added details into his acting and made Sila this character that is bigger than life. Hmmm...he's 25 and a man has needs...that's the reality of it. I am not sure how often he and his GF gets to see each other and that has to be hard. He said, he would never cheat so I will take his words for it. And it's hard to see a relationship that has been through a lot ends (his past). So here's hoping they make it all the way.

I like the friendship that Tor and Fern have developed...they have this reserve relationship. Like after their event, he walked over and Pat her head. Even if it looked like he patted a little girl's head it was still cute lol. They aren't over the top but it just feel genuine. But I do see a lot of admiration coming her way for him which that in itself is endearing. I don't know, I simply like their friendship just as is.
Yes, that is something I did notice where the more I watch her, she does get prettier, I love her outfits especially the one in the locker room. The next one was that yellow tank one her makeup was very natural and pretty. I would love love to see her get dolled up and have her Cinderella moment even though Mintha is already a pretty girl but you know what I mean. Hoping to see the jealous Sila in full force and to have Kwan be seething with envy if she was to notice Sila’s natural jealous tendencies towards Mintha.

Oh come on how is this fair, the more we discuss the drama the more sleepless nights I have which have made it 10 times harder to wait for Monday since the first airing date and btw I hate Monday’s since I’m in my office Monday morning unable to watch it live.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh, don't even talk about RLSR. Push and Lilly's version gave me a huge headache because it was that bad. Lilly is a pretty girl, but her acting was not good. She was pretty stiff in her actions, not natural at all. I didn't like the fact that her boyfriend was in RLSR too. It really took away the chemistry between the leads and you just couldn't get into it. If only they had announced it after the lakorn and not before then it would've been fine but whatever. They ruined a classic is all I gotta say. Even though I was annoyed of that black leather jacket Push kept wearing, he was hot though but I don't really care about him. lol
And who's criticizing my Ferny? She's doing so great as a new actress. People need to lay off my girl. If the Chinese lakorn fans are saying that people are criticizing her acting, then are these people c-netizens? Because if so, I'm not even surprise. Not all of them are bad but dang, C-netizens are harsh when it comes to criticisms. No joke. But of course there are people who criticizes people regardless of their ethnicity but if you have nothing nice to say, the door is that way. -->
I really like Fern's voice. It's not annoying but rather unique and different. So different from most Thai actresses. Plus, I agree that she looks so young yet mature as well. She's so stinkin' cute. I really hope we would get a little something out, like a magazine shoot, of both Fern and Tor at least during or after the lakorn. If not, I hope we get to see them unite in another lakorn. I really hope she stays n'ek and not demoted. She has a lot of potential.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes, that is something I did notice where the more I watch her, she does get prettier, I love her outfits especially the one in the locker room. The next one was that yellow tank one her makeup was very natural and pretty. I would love love to see her get dolled up and have her Cinderella moment even though Mintha is already a pretty girl but you know what I mean. Hoping to see the jealous Sila in full force and to have Kwan be seething with envy if she was to notice Sila’s natural jealous tendencies towards Mintha.

Oh come on how is this fair, the more we discuss the drama the more sleepless nights I have which have made it 10 times harder to wait for Monday since the first airing date and btw I hate Monday’s since I’m in my office Monday morning unable to watch it live.
I'm fortunate enough where I can stay up as late as I want and camp in this thread any time :)

In the old version the nicest thing Mintha gets to wear was at her engagement. So kind of look forward to what they will dress her in. Something real pretty so Sila can see what he's missing out. Well, I take that back. Sila did see it and was jealous enough to trade for her hahahha.

I find Fern pretty in every scene but I like her most in the scene with Kwan (the ugly shoes scene). The way her hair was styled with those waves and her sitting on that bench. She looks so young and vulnerable yet just so pretty at the same time. And you can totally understand the emotions Sila was going through. She gave this impression that she's just precious and wanted to do nothing but protect her from this ugly world. I love her outfits too.. they dressed her to match her personality.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
To keep it professional I don’t think it would be a good idea to know who his partner could have been as for me Mintha is Fern.

In the original Mintha drove me absolutely bonkers, cause her character was always just shreaking when she was upset or something. It’s refreshing to see how calm and strong Mintha is this time around. I know she does cry or she has watery eyes but that just makes there scenes just more epic. As an audience member I can feel and see how much he means to her and visa versa. I don’t think I could deal with too much of a stubborn Mintha, as this will give her character even more depth as it really opens up the human qualities of longing for love. It eventually will consume you hence willing R scene. I’ll be watching it Over and Over and Over, that scene should reach and easy mil in 24 hrs.

This Sila makes me uneasy and we know he loves Mintha and has for 20 years so shoot please let Mintha be his first and let Kwan miraculously be second or have him fake like he did. Kwan deserves to be used and tossed to the side but not out of the expense of Mintha. Can we not petition this? lol I’m joking.... kind of...

Last edited:

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Oh my gosh, don't even talk about RLSR. Push and Lilly's version gave me a huge headache because it was that bad. Lilly is a pretty girl, but her acting was not good. She was pretty stiff in her actions, not natural at all. I didn't like the fact that her boyfriend was in RLSR too. It really took away the chemistry between the leads and you just couldn't get into it. If only they had announced it after the lakorn and not before then it would've been fine but whatever. They ruined a classic is all I gotta say. Even though I was annoyed of that black leather jacket Push kept wearing, he was hot though but I don't really care about him. lol
And who's criticizing my Ferny? She's doing so great as a new actress. People need to lay off my girl. If the Chinese lakorn fans are saying that people are criticizing her acting, then are these people c-netizens? Because if so, I'm not even surprise. Not all of them are bad but dang, C-netizens are harsh when it comes to criticisms. No joke. But of course there are people who criticizes people regardless of their ethnicity but if you have nothing nice to say, the door is that way. -->
I really like Fern's voice. It's not annoying but rather unique and different. So different from most Thai actresses. Plus, I agree that she looks so young yet mature as well. She's so stinkin' cute. I really hope we would get a little something out, like a magazine shoot, of both Fern and Tor at least during or after the lakorn. If not, I hope we get to see them unite in another lakorn. I really hope she stays n'ek and not demoted. She has a lot of potential.
you must have mistaken sth. we Chinese fans appreciate ferny's acting a lot. These criticism is from thai netizens

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I have noticed that she has a bunch of Chinese fans and they adore her. I'm thinking it's from Thai netizens too.
Yes. ferny did a quite good job as you can see, better than most of newbies from ch3 and ch7 for me. i've been watching lakorns for almost ten years