❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Tor is really a real life bad boy, he was once a good child but become a rebellious teenager with many different kind of friends. Hanging out with the wrong kind of people, getting to fights. He had 3 major accidents that he almost died. He didn't care about his family, all he cared about were his friends. He was once also the top 3 in his studies among his peers that ddramatically changed. He used to be a good student but then he began continuously started have more issues at school that required his parents to see his teachers, from once or twice a month and then weekly, due to uniform or fights.
He's youngest of three brothers 6 years apart. and was always bullied by them. When he started high school. He felt he doesn't wanted to be bullied, so he picked his friends and would be friends with everyone.... but those people eventually turn their back at him. His groups of friends hit and attacked him at one point, and others would keep picking fight with him.
Then when someone he truly respected told him that he would eventually die or become disabled if he didn't change himself. If he didnt ordination into monkhood. He thought about it and eventually decided to do it. He did for 7 days, those 7 days he lived in a temple with no electricity and had to do everything himself. When his parent visited him, and left it made him realised how much he really needed them.
And eventually when he went back to study and tried to bring back his grade in his second and last year but it was too late. His applications for universities were unsuccessful and he got rejection for all his choices.
But now he's a graduate from his area of study, he cares about his family the most.
So when tor said he isnt a 100 percent a good person this is probably why.

Last edited:

anniem

sarNie Adult
Anyone has any idea about the slow background music when he was trying to help min with her wound at her old house?
Many thanks.

alissaax

Damn stupid app didnt work so i missed the scene he went to her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Damn stupid app didnt work so i missed the scene he went to her.
Lol...I like Mintha in here. She's does things in an effective way without being over the top. When she hands him the harmonica and he didn't take it, she casually threw it on the ground. Sila always be bluffing with her until he realizes she means it lol. And when he picked up the harmonica and put it back in her hand she threw it away again, this time in the air and further away. You can see the hurt on his face. I am on Mintha side, she has had it with him. Deny all he wants about him being her P'Tor because she finally agrees that he is not her P'Tor. So now, their story begins. She finally turn her back on him.

alissaax

Lol...I like Mintha in here. She's does things in an effective way without being over the top. When she hands him the harmonica and he didn't take it, she casually threw it on the ground. Sila always be bluffing with her until he realizes she means it lol. And when he picked up the harmonica and put it back in her hand she threw it away again, this time in the air and further away. You can see the hurt on his face. I am on Mintha side, she has had it with him. Deny all he wants about him being her P'Tor because she finally agrees that he is not her P'Tor. So now, their story begins. She finally turn her back on him.
He told her to threw it else where not infront of his house. So she threw it out.