❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Irnita Solehan

irnitaherliana
this is so random but whenever I see Sila & Min kiss, I can't help but think of Tiffany Young's "Lips On Lips"

"Put your lips on my lips,
When you touch it like this,
No they don't ever lie,
And when the feeling is right,
You can tell by my eyes,
No these lips they don't lie"

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
this is so random but whenever I see Sila & Min kiss, I can't help but think of Tiffany Young's "Lips On Lips"

"Put your lips on my lips,
When you touch it like this,
No they don't ever lie,
And when the feeling is right,
You can tell by my eyes,
No these lips they don't lie"
Lol i havent listened to her song. I dont really like her.

alissaax

In the summary, it wasnt his father that was visiting him and had multiple conversations... i didnt realise the names so just thought it was his father. It was someone else, the only time he met with his father was the beginning of the summary ending to discuss his step mother and brother, the debts and house.. in the first vid i summarised.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, sadly I have work for 12 hours today so I won't be able to keep with this tread during the episode. But I can't wait to watch it tonight once MUSE has it up.

Also, sorry if it's been mentioned before, but if his dad was alive the whole time (at least in the original version) where has he been all this time?

alissaax

Well, sadly I have work for 12 hours today so I won't be able to keep with this tread during the episode. But I can't wait to watch it tonight once MUSE has it up.

Also, sorry if it's been mentioned before, but if his dad was alive the whole time (at least in the original version) where has he been all this time?
What i remember is he holds a important position in the government or army and lives works in another province