❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He just turned 25 on 14th feb. They're been together for 8 years. I saw something about them on my fb feed today that theyre been together 8 years.
And Fern turned 24 on the 25th of February. But Fern looks young at certain parts. In the first episode when she was back at the old house looking out she looks about 18. Tor dated since he was 17 that's amazing. I hope they'll make it work. Fern and Film actually look so cute together and seemed pretty close. I think she's close to Jes too. She seemed like a sweet girl. I will be following her work and hopefully she gets some good script to gain more experience.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There can't be Pattaya already...we haven't got to the gym part or when Sila does the huge dinner thing for Kwan and Min tries to sabotage it.
I thought it was too early for them to be sleeping together at episode 6. I mean, they can make it happen but if that's the case then this lakorn shouldn't have that many episodes unless they drag it out which I hope they don't. To ruin a lakorn with filler episodes is just plain lazy.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Will there be a baby towards the end or nek being pregnant. Old version nek was pregnant. Fern is cute..

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If all those scenes happen in ep 5 and 6, that's pretty fast for the storyline. I hope not. I prefer having plenty more slap/kiss before that. xP
Same I feel like its a bit too soon especially cause, they literally just found each other again a couple days ago and there’s plenty of episodes left for them to do that

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thats why i said i dont know how trust worthy this summary is and i couldnt find an summary article from manager or thairath. But the first part seems fine just the last part when sawit sold min. Its seems unlikely to happen yet and too much to happen in just 2 eps

alissaax

unless....they're adding more scenes...hehehe
Nope theyre still filming and airing. They did the same thing with songkarm nak pun and nakark kaew. I remember they were still filming towards the end. Some scenes were filmed before airing the next week or later. I remember maprang was always with bright natt and film. And they would post bts in their stories.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Shes so open about her botox which im okay with but i think she has too much.
I agree. Is she older than Tor she looks like she's in her mid 30s. Nothing wrong with dating an older woman but she looks aged. Maybe the botox isn't making her younger looking but the reverse.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nope theyre still filming and airing. They did the same thing with songkarm nak pun and nakark kaew. I remember they were still filming towards the end. Some scenes were filmed before airing the next week or later. I remember maprang was always with bright natt and film. And they would post bts in their stories.
I like that they are airing while filming. I think that's nice so we get to see lakorns sooner than 2 years from now.

alissaax

I agree. Is she older than Tor she looks like she's in her mid 30s. Nothing wrong with dating an older woman but she looks aged. Maybe the botox isn't making her younger looking but the reverse.
They might be same age they seem to have went school together.

alissaax

I dont think its just us getting excited for the kisss im still seeing it everywhere on twitter.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They might be same age they seem to have went school together.
I think they are the same age too but she just look older than him more like a big sister. I can understand her having botox done because being a flight attendance is such a competitive job she has to keep up with it. But most people that does have botox usually never know when it's enough and the next thing you know they look like a bloated fish.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I dont think its just us getting excited for the kisss im still seeing it everywhere on twitter.
It's such a well done kiss. It wasn't a cheesy kiss or fake one...it was pretty good by the teaser. And it happened in a pool only adds to the sexiness :clap: Here's hoping Fern will get more opportunities after this lakorn. She has potential.

alissaax

I think they are the same age too but she just look older than him more like a big sister. I can understand her having botox done because being a flight attendance is such a competitive job she has to keep up with it. But most people that does have botox usually never know when it's enough and the next thing you know they look like a bloated fish.
Overall it her cheeks that seems too high and bloated