❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or is the scene where Sila is blowing on Min's leg is hot??? I think the tension between them (even if it's just a picture) is just as intense as their kiss scenes. - BTW it's a Sunday!!! One more day until more Sila & Mintah!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or is the scene where Sila is blowing on Min's leg is hot??? I think the tension between them (even if it's just a picture) is just as intense as their kiss scenes. - BTW it's a Sunday!!! One more day until more Sila & Mintah!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Their tension is real. Even if he does nothing but to stare at her you still get the feel there's something there. And, Monday is coming lol. I think this lakorn will be the last that I started when it's airing. The wait is not good on my heart hahaha. But then again, of Tor and Fern is another another revenge drama all bets are off lol I can't wait for tomorrow episode. It seemed 7 and 8 will have some good scenes of them.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Their tension is real nod.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Did you guys peep on someone’s ig story where tor was using a fan to cool ferny’s Noodles so she won’t get burned so cute, I’m glad their getting closer.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Did you guys peep on someone’s ig story where tor was using a fan to cool ferny’s Noodles so she won’t get burned so cute, I’m glad their getting closer.
Its in ferns highlight for hua jai sila. it was from their make up artists ig story a while ago....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: Maya channel yt

Tor's interview.
Talks about the lakorn feedback. He's happy that it's been received well. He says the role is difficult because he's use to younger character roles. Sila is a role that's even older than he is in real life. He has to get rid of certain "youngster-ish" characteristics.

He's shy seeing/watching himself.
He mentioned that there is something that happens that wasn't in the old version. He says the old one is more romantic comedy but for his version he wants it to be melodramatic. The scenes and shade is darker. This new version will be much more interesting with the modern changes.

Reporter asked if he told his gf about the kiss scenes. He says, yes. He mentioned it and she's okay with it because he can differentiate between work and personal life.

** Tor freakin' cute self **

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Tor's interview.
Talks about the lakorn feedback. He's happy that it's been received well. He says the role is difficult because he's use to younger character roles. Sila is a role that's even older than he is in real life. He has to get rid of certain "youngster-ish" characteristics.

He mentioned that there is something that happens that wasn't in the old version. He says the old one is more romantic comedy but for his version he wants it to be melodramatic. The scenes and shade is darker. This new version will be much more interesting with the modern changes.

Reporter asked if he told his gf about the kiss scenes. He says, yes. He mentioned it and she's okay with it because he can differentiate between work and personal life.

Thanks for the translation! Aww Tor is a cutie! I’m glad they made this version more serious and darker. It makes more sense for it to be that way based on the storyline and revenge stuff. He’s definitely doing an amazing job with his character and made this very lakorn very interesting. I really can’t wait to watch the new scenes they added! This is like one of the best lakorn remakes so far!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Tor's interview.

Thanks for the translation, aww Tor is such a cutie.