❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When she talked down on Mintha and degraded Min's mom, I can't feel sorry for her.
I like that even before bed her hair is still in perfect place with the red lipstick. And when she crossed her legs she made sure her thigh were exposed in case someone might be looking. Well, someone did just that he didn't think you are pretty with your nasty attitude lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like that even before bed her hair is still in perfect place with the red lipstick. And when she crossed her legs she made sure her thigh were exposed in case someone might be looking. Well, someone did just that he didn't think you are pretty with your nasty attitude lol.
Yeah, I really hate her attitude towards ppl. Just because she comes from an old blue blood family she thinks she's better than everyone.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I've mentioned this with @Leesy77 that there's no way they would omit it from the lakorn. Because that's the revenge of all revenge for Mintha. For as long as he didn't sleep with Kwan, Mintha still believe there's hope she can do something about them but once he slept with Kwan then that was it. There was nothing left for Mintha to keep fighting him. And it was a turning point in their relationship. I feel bad for Mintha...she took a lot of abuse from Kwan only at the end she didn't prevent anything. And then shortly afterward she found out she was pregnant.

I am prepared for it but I am not prepared for how the remake is going to approach it. Bie's kissing isn't as real as how Tor made them out to be. So, if they want to make it look as realistic as possible then I probably be a little uncomfortable. To me, it's all about the execution of the scene not so much that he slept with her because I just feel that's a crucial point of the story where they can't ignore it. So I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst :)
Exactly, really well said! Only time will come unfortunately...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What did the aunt says to Sila after Mintha left the house? The way she looked at Mintha I kind of smiled.
She was like they once talked about him hurting only the mother and son, sida and sawit. And not hurt anyone else.
He said he knows what he's doing.
She tells him about min going to the club and saw her because min thinks he's tor. He should stop messing with those people before min goes tell sida who he is.
He replys she wont think he's tor anymore because he showed her how different sila is to tor the kind older brother.
She asks what did he do to her
He says nothing, he made her stop bothering him and believing he's tor.
She say so it's not just those two mother and son but anyone whose involved with the matter, whom may be right or wrong. Youre just going to hurt them, right?
He asks her to trust him, everything he does.. he thought about it already.
She says even if she tries to stop him, he wont listen so she warns him... no matter what he does to be conscious not use his emotions/feelings. Otherwise the one whom will lose everything wouldn't be sida but himself.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@spanky it's only at 6 episodes. If you watch next week then you'll have 8 episodes that's a good point to start. You have more patience than me. I remembered Bie unbuttoned his shirt a bit and lowered down to her and that was it. The next time they show them together he was about to get out off bed lol. To me, his first attempt at sleeping with her was worst.
Lol

It's worse week by week for me. I've not really done that in a long time. I compromise and wait until at least 6-8 eps.
I have no patience waiting week by week. It's torture.

I think I skim/ffw that scene with kwan....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She was like they once talked about him hurting only the mother and son, sida and sawit. And not hurt anyone else.
He said he knows what he's doing.
She tells him about min going to the club and saw her because min thinks he's tor. He should stop messing with those people before min goes tell sida who he is.
He replys she wont think he's tor anymore because he showed her how different sila is to tor the kind older brother.
She asks what did he do to her
He says nothing, he made her stop bothering him and believing he's tor.
She say so it's not just those two mother and son but anyone whose involved with the matter, whom may be right or wrong. Youre just going to hurt them, right?
He asks her to trust him, everything he does.. he thought about it already.
She says even if she tries to stop him, he wont listen so she warns him... no matter what he does to be conscious not use his emotions/feelings. Otherwise the one whom will lose everything wouldn't be sida but himself.
Thank you :)

The Aunt is correct....honestly, whether he admits to Mintha that he's Tor I don't think it would have made a difference in his plans. They knew and love each other as kids but as adults they don't really know one another. Sila came back into the picture with a purpose and Mintha in the early point, as far as his love for her goes, it wasn't strong enough to overcome his hatred for those that have hurt him. And Mintha herself, would not stand by and watched him hurt her family. He'll pick his revenge and she'll pick her family.

He's going to destroy the lives of those that almost kill him, fall because of it and about to lose the very person he loves to realized the impact of his doings.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thank you :)

The Aunt is correct....honestly, whether he admits to Mintha that he's Tor I don't think it would have made a difference in his plans. They knew and love each other as kids but as adults they don't really know one another. Sila came back into the picture with a purpose and Mintha in the early point, as far as his love for her goes, it wasn't strong enough to overcome his hatred for those that have hurt him. And Mintha herself, would not stand by and watched him hurt her family. He'll pick his revenge and she'll pick her family.

He's going to destroy the lives of those that almost kill him, fall because of it and about to lose the very person he loves to realized the impact of his doings.
You're welcome. Blinded by vengeance..