❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Faedra

sarNie Egg
i went in, so when will the 1st episode will come?
I’m not sure yet... I’m pretty busy but I’ll try to find time to. I’m not sure what direction I want to take it in yet, so I’ll think about it first. But maybe sometime next week.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wonder if this is r/willing scene cause Fang was in a brown shirt too when it happened lol just guessing. Fern can let them tears roll down so easily.
Probabaly cause freaking si and ae are battling it out and ae losing everything soon. And si already slept with kwan, so she probably want to get back at him too.

And i dont think thats her room

Faedra

sarNie Egg
:aaaaa:Did you all know that there’s fan shirts for the drama? Lol. Just google hua jai sila and click on shopping. I seriously want one lol! They’re at a good price. It would be nice if they had specific scene shirts from the drama or some of the cast.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Probabaly cause freaking si and ae are battling it out and ae losing everything soon. And si already slept with kwan, so she probably want to get back at him too.

And i dont think thats her room
It's not her room and something must have went down because she's crying. She might have learned that Sawit just sold her to Sila lol. Girl always get caught in everything...it doesn't help that Sila is doing everything to ger her either so she doesn't have anywhere to hide.

alissaax

It's not her room and something must have went down because she's crying. She might have learned that Sawit just sold her to Sila lol. Girl always get caught in everything...it doesn't help that Sila is doing everything to ger her either so she doesn't have anywhere to hide.
Probably.... tor said in interview that they filmed over half and theres like another month left of filming.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Probably.... tor said in interview that they filmed over half and theres like another month left of filming.
Wow, I thought they have maybe 1 episodes left the most. Gosh, I hate to think when this lakorn is over. Nothing to look forward to :crybaby2:

alissaax

If it's 25 episodes then this lakorn should run till May 28th.
It definitely has 23 episode based on ferns post about the script recently... beyond 23 possibly... tor got asked if it will get extend, he said there a little extra added already but he will need to check with the team if it will get extend more.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It definitely has 23 episode based on ferns post about the script recently... beyond 23 possibly... tor got asked if it will get extend, he said there a little extra added already but he will need to check with the team if it will get extend more.
If it's 23 episodes then yes they have a month of airing. Whatever the episodes may be I am gonna miss this darn lakorn once it's over. I need Fern to have another lakorn line up soon...preferably with Film :)

alissaax

If it's 23 episodes then yes they have a month of airing. Whatever the episodes may be I am gonna miss this darn lakorn once it's over. I need Fern to have another lakorn line up soon...preferably with Film :)
Hopefully we'll get to see fern with film soon

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully we'll get to see fern with film soon
I just hope after this the channel doesn't forget her. Every channel has that one or two girls where they do well in a lakorn then for some reason they never get anything substantial or just totally overlooked entirely.

alissaax

I just hope after this the channel doesn't forget her. Every channel has that one or two girls where they do well in a lakorn then for some reason they never get anything substantial or just totally overlooked entirely.
They better not, she has so much energy and potential.