❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The revenge on sida and sawit is happening, through the debt sawit is creating by gambling and borrowing through Si. Si takesovers the family company after, he take their house too.
I know it's happening. I just mean compared to Kwan, Sawit and Sida seem get a lot less screentime. Sida is really, in my opinion, the main villain. So I just think it'd make more sense to see her more. But I get what you guys are saying about needing Kwan present so the story involves Min. Because storywise if Sila didn't make all this effort to use Kwan, Min would not have gotten involved.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
We just haven't gotten far with Sila's revenge with Sida...as Sawit's downfall is literally his revenge against Sida. Once Sawit loses all of the money and Waen is kicked out of the house, Sila will finish his revenge. We just see a lot of Kwan because it just shows us it takes a lot of effort for Sila to make Kwan love him. I hope they play it out as either Sila rejecting Kwan once again or Sila having his men sleep with her and that's that. It's too soon for her to see the scar.

But. BUT. Just imagine that bed scene is also a kiss scene. Just imagine...I have no proof, but that would be so hot. With that photo of Sila holding Min onto the bed like the photo we all saw. And he just kisses her like that, with her at first fighting back but eventually kissing him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We just haven't gotten far with Sila's revenge with Sida...as Sawit's downfall is literally his revenge against Sida. Once Sawit loses all of the money and Waen is kicked out of the house, Sila will finish his revenge. We just see a lot of Kwan because it just shows us it takes a lot of effort for Sila to make Kwan love him. I hope they play it out as either Sila rejecting Kwan once again or Sila having his men sleep with her and that's that. It's too soon for her to see the scar.

But. BUT. Just imagine that bed scene is also a kiss scene. Just imagine...I have no proof, but that would be so hot. With that photo of Sila holding Min onto the bed like the photo we all saw. And he just kisses her like that, with her at first fighting back but eventually kissing him.
If only he says he will be her P'Tor lol. Sila doesn't have any chance with her right now. She's probably annoyed by him stalking her at night that's why she's running away from him lol.

Kissing or not as long as they are having screen time together is enough for the time being. Remember we use to get like 10 minutes of them each episode. They can be across the room from each other.. just stare...and stare and I still think it's romantic :risas3::love:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
T

Thats what im hoping that they'll kiss. But he definitely kisses her forehead

byebye

sarNie OldFart
T

Thats what im hoping that they'll kiss. But he definitely kisses her forehead
Sila has no inkling idea how to be gentle though. That forehead kiss is rough looking. He literally smack his lips to her forehead. I know she's struggling but trying to get her to relax with that kind of kiss is isn't cutting it lol

alissaax

Sila has no inkling idea how to be gentle though. That forehead kiss is rough looking. He literally smack his lips to her forehead. I know she's struggling but trying to get her to relax with that kind of kiss is isn't cutting it lol
Hahahahaaa the man just doesnt know what to do.

alissaax

Okay short summary of the rscene.. last 10-15 mins of clip.
She wake up in his embrace after crying herself to sleep, realising its reality that they sleeping next to one another, she blushes realising she still almost naked.
She says she want to leave but he refuses her to leave, he says shes acting like a child crying out, she should talk about him, and cry out his name. She refuses.
He moves closer to her, she closes her eyes and cover her ears, he removes her hand and he says does she really not want to see or hear him.
She asks him to let her go home, what ever happened between them, she'll let it go and not ask anything from him. He says he wants her to though.
She opens her eyes and looks at him with teary her eyes. Silently crying, without hitting him or screaming. She talks about when she goes home, what will she tell her parents.
Hes say just say that she came with him or just tell the whole truth that sawit brrought her to him.
She says she cant and he asks her is she afraid that sawit will get in trouble, that shes will worried about sawit even though sawit did this to her, sold her to Si.
She replied yes sold but you didnt have to buy. It involed si too... she cant tell her family and cant face them that she came with him.. that she became his because he is also kwan's husband.
Si says he'll choose her, he'll go with her to tell her family. Min says that she wont steall him from kwan... he says that she didnt steal him from kwan
Min says he must marry kwan which he say it will never happen.

He asks why are they talking about this they should seek happiness together. She has alot to learn, and start kissing along her skin while she bites her lips.
She stayed silent, while he continued to brush his lips along her skin. He stops and glances at her, realised that she cant control her body but her heart wouldn't consent.
He says he wont force himself on her again.
He gets mads and lays down beside her, she says to him that she should be the one mad at him.
He says thats right but does she realise how tortuous is it for him.
She says she doesnt know.
Her innocent answer suprised him and, so he turn and stared pulled her against him. He felt her body trembling.
She pushing her hands against his chest, she wiggles her body.
He moves her lips against her ears, he notices that shes ticklish and realises that its a weakness he could use to make her enjoy herself too.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She wake up in his embrace after crying herself to sleep, realising its reality that they sleeping next to one another, she blushes realising she still almost naked.
She says she want to leave but he refuses her to leave, he says shes acting like a child crying out, she should talk about him, and cry out his name. She refuses.
He moves closer to her, she closes her eyes and cover her ears, removes her hand and he says does she really not want to see or hear him.
She asks him to let her go home, what ever happened between she'll let it go and not ask anything from him. He says he wants her to though.
She opens her eyes and looks at him with teary her eyes. Silently crying, without hitting him or screaming. She talks about when she goes home, what will she tell her parents.
Hes say just say that she came with him or just tell the whole truth that sawit brrought her to him.
She says she cant and he asks her is she afraid that sawit will get in trouble, that shes will worried about sawit even though sawit did this to her, sold her to Si.
She replied yes sold but you didnt have to buy. It involed si too... she cant tell her family and cant face them that she came with him.. that she became his because he is also kwan's husband.
Si says he'll choose her, he'll go with her to tell her family. Min says that she wont steall him from kwan... he says that she didnt steal him from kwan

He asks why are they talking about this they should seek happiness together. She has alot to learn, and start kissing along her skin while she bites her lips.
She stayed silent, while he continued to brush his lips along her skin. He stops and glances at her, realised that she cant control her body but her heart wouldn't consent.
He gets mads and lays down beside her, she says to him that she should be the one mad at him.
Her innocent answer suprised him and, so he turn and stared pulled her against him. He felt her body trembling.
He moves her lips against her ears, he notices that shes ticklish and realises that its a weakness he could use to make her enjoy herself too.
In the book I'm sure they slept together more than once. But also, in the book they make Sila seemed cruel and an ass lol. Wonder why Minta didn't take a liking to him even till the end.

alissaax

In the book I'm sure they slept together more than once. But also, in the book they make Sila seemed cruel and an ass lol. Wonder why Minta didn't take a liking to him even till the end.
They do!!! This part is after their second time. He took a vacay , told his aunty mam that he'll be gone for a week

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
He moves closer to her, she closes her eyes and cover her ears, he removes her hand and he says does she really not want to see or hear him.
She asks him to let her go home, what ever happened between them, she'll let it go and not ask anything from him. He says he wants her to though.

Thank-you for sharing.