❤️[GMMTV]Jaoying Met Sai : Baifern Pimchanok/Dan Worrawech/March Chutavuth

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Of the GMMTV trailers released, I'm excited for this one, mostly because of March and Baifern. Plus, 3 Will Be Free because that looks like such an interesting three-way dynamic.

I really hope March is the p'ek in this one, but I can't really tell lol

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I'm rooting for Baifern & Dan! Please! Can't wait to watch! I believe it'll air around June??why? So far!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg wow I didn’t know about this lakorn! Wonder when it’s gonna come out? The teaser looks interesting and funny lol

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
awwww. I've seen a lot of photos on IG of a lot of baifern and dan scenes but also in a video they called march "Pa'ek kong rao" so maybe he's the pa'ek then...

sarNie Adult
I doubt March will be playing supporting. It's either she ends up with him or no one at all.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm rooting for Baifern & Dan! Please! Can't wait to watch! I believe it'll air around June??why? So far!!
I thought this was also airing last June. But maybe GMM25 doesn't want this to go head on against Baifern's drama in One31. I hope this pushes through around August (if the Wiki posts are reliable). Also AFAIK Dan has another show "Sapai TKO" with Pattie and Anne.

I'm pretty excited for this one, 'coz if this will indeed be a twice-weekly weeknight drama, this is GMMTV's first foray into that (as they're pretty much relegated to weekend programming in either GMM25 or One31).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
GMMTV has just uploaded its first teaser. It looks like this is coming real soon.

http://instagr.am/p/B00bYp8AMYX/
If this were indeed a 2x a week night drama, I think this would replace "Fleet of Time" which is ending on August 20th (as it's slated to have just 20 episodes). That timeslot (MT 2125H - 2225H) used to be for reruns of GMMTV dramas that were previously aired on One31.

Anyway, can someone rename the thread to [GMM25] The Sand Princess (GMMTV): Baifern Pimchanok / Dan Worrawech / March Chutavuth? GMMTV use English titles for their series anyway.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is indeed a twice-a-week drama, Saturday and Sunday 2125H starting August 24th.

http://instagr.am/p/B1I31QBgM76/
I hope this is a hit coz it's the very first time GMMTV is having a more than once-a-week show. And also to keep Baifern's momentum afloat after her drama in One31.

ETA: I like the first poster better. They look photoshopped here. :facepalm:

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
TRAILER!

ETA: The director of this series also handled other GMMTV dramas like "Lovey Dovey", "Love Bipolar", and "Love at First Hate".

Last edited: