❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ They counted 12 episodes, which means until December 24th. I think GMM25 is following One31 's lead. They also did a weekend marathon of their currently-airing dramas.

Anyway, it' s December 25th here already so have a merry Christmas everyone! =)

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Yes, she was really pregnant which only confirmed that Mor is not infertile. Mor and Risa sure do have some bad luck lol 10 years together and no baby. Hopefully, it’s still Pong’s baby. And it doesn’t look like Mor wants anything to do with Khed after finding out about the miscarriage.

another spoiler. Big one:
Mor finds out the relationship between Khed and Pong but Khed still has no clue. Mor confronts Pong and tries to make it seems like the mother and son plan to separate them all along :rolleyes: and go tell Risa, thinking she doesn’t know and this News will only hurt her lol but shes not stupid:pancarta: plus she already know and trust that Pong didn’t approach her to separate them so his mom can be with Mor. Smart girl
I watched few clips on IG already and so far so happy with them finally getting together and I like that Risa finally accepts her feeling for Pong and no longer try to deny it.

they sure know how to give fan services. Look at Joss’s abs :naughty2:
Haha Risa knows everything so no matter what Mor will say, it won't change anything.
Wait, so did Mor and Risa get divorced before Khed's miscarriage? If not, that means he's no longer gonna divorce her or maybe during the finale lol. Risa's baby should be Pong's so her connection from Mor will be totally cut off after divorce. Maybe Mor will die, or become a monk. Someone always ends up as a monk in lakorns haha. I wonder when Risa will find out she's preggy.

Risa is finally moving forward without turning back. She can care less if Mor was messing with Boon or whoever. She was like, umm this doesn't concern me anymore, go and explain to Khed lol. I did feel for Mor when he was begging Risa to get back together with him but I hate how he's acting all high and mighty esp when he said he only fooled around with one woman unlike Pong who slept with so many girls. Not defending his sideline job but at least he wasn't being unfaithful to anyone unlike Mor. And he's putting the divorce on hold because he wants to make sure Risa's next guy would be worthy? Puh-lease. Another one is Jill. She slapped Pong as if she's his girlfriend :rolleyes: You have no right, girl.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I keep listening to the spoilers on YouTube and man Suneeda is evil. Don’t know how this is going to end and Mor is so annoying.
I might have to just wait for the last episode of this to see how this ends because I hate when the rais are taking over and Pong and Arisas will start to be limited again and there will be more Mor and Arisa ughh.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Noooooo!! I hope this ends at 20 like Raeng Thien. If it’s gonna get complicated cause all I want is Pong and Arisa. I’m guessing next week will be the calm before the storm??

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Haha Risa knows everything so no matter what Mor will say, it won't change anything.
Wait, so did Mor and Risa get divorced before Khed's miscarriage? If not, that means he's no longer gonna divorce her or maybe during the finale lol. Risa's baby should be Pong's so her connection from Mor will be totally cut off after divorce. Maybe Mor will die, or become a monk. Someone always ends up as a monk in lakorns haha. I wonder when Risa will find out she's preggy.
Mor and Risa are still married. But Mor knows very well how much Risa is in love with Pong and I think he can tell that there’s no hope for him to get back together with her.
And yeah shit storm is coming. Thing isn’t looking good for Risa since Pong is not taking the news very well.
And Khed also finds out already and is going into Mama bear mode which I’m a little surprised. This was not the reaction I was hoping to see from her but still glad that she knows she a mother and love her baby and try to check on him. She is not perfect but she’s trying.
Also, I’m putting the drama on hold but will continue with YT spoilers lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Noooooo!! I hope this ends at 20 like Raeng Thien. If it’s gonna get complicated cause all I want is Pong and Arisa. I’m guessing next week will be the calm before the storm??
Yes, next week will have cute scenes but after that the big storm will hit and I may have to take a break haha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright y’all!! So the summaries on YouTube have usually been right so I have a big spoiler If the lakorn follows this summary!

The baby is Pongs! Arisa and Mor never slept together when they went to the island. Yes, it showed them laying down together but in the summary, it said that Arisa was acting very distant and stiff because she was thinking about Pong so they didn’t go all the way with it. Mor told her he will wait until she’s ready to be with him for sure and will give her time.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
GMM25 started the year at the #9 position in the weekly TV ratings. (This usually ranked at #12 or #13, and it ended 2562 at #11.) According to the article below, huge props go to this drama as its marathon was a rating winner. It even got higher ratings compared to "Nee Sanaeha" marathon yesterday.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
yay more cute scenes tomorrow!! I enjoyed today's episode but can't fully enjoy it knowing it's not gonna last lol. Omg the preview for tomorrow's episode was like 5 minutes LOL did anyone catch that? I felt like I watched everything already lmao

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It’s funny when Arisa’s friend said that Gate had PS from head to toes cus Pat did had a lot of PS done.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Mor and Risa are still married. But Mor knows very well how much Risa is in love with Pong and I think he can tell that there’s no hope for him to get back together with her.
And yeah shit storm is coming. Thing isn’t looking good for Risa since Pong is not taking the news very well.
And Khed also finds out already and is going into Mama bear mode which I’m a little surprised. This was not the reaction I was hoping to see from her but still glad that she knows she a mother and love her baby and try to check on him. She is not perfect but she’s trying.
Also, I’m putting the drama on hold but will continue with YT spoilers lol
That sucks. So their happiness is just short-lived :( I also read a spoiler on Twitter that Pong will study abroad with Khed? Oh no this might be a mother-son happy ending instead of Pong pursuing Risa. But if Risa's preggy with his baby then the more likely that they'll end up together.

I was wondering why the preview for tonight was so long too lol. Not complaining though.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
So much happening next week!! :O. Khed gonna find out?? Pong being suspicious of Arisa?? Mor finding out about Pong as Khed's son?? Will Khed use her ex baby daddy's sperm? LOL. I should go read the spoilers but I want to see how everything pans out lol.

There were a ton of cute scenes between Pong and Arisa yesterday! Loved it haha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg guys, I just listened to the spoilers.
Please don’t read if you don’t want to spoil yourself.
According to the video....
Pong is going to die trying to save Arisa :sad6: it’s really his moms fault since she took Arisa as hostage and got them in a wreck. The car explodes and Pong dies!!! I think I’m done watching this lakorn cause WOW. How could they do this to us!!!! I was hoping there was a twist but in the video they even say they have a funeral for him and he’s gone!!!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg guys, I just listened to the spoilers.
Please don’t read if you don’t want to spoil yourself.
According to the video....
Pong is going to die trying to save Arisa :sad6: it’s really his moms fault since she took Arisa as hostage and got them in a wreck. The car explodes and Pong dies!!! I think I’m done watching this lakorn cause WOW. How could they do this to us!!!! I was hoping there was a twist but in the video they even say they have a funeral for him and he’s gone!!!
UGHHHHH WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. I'm still watching and idk if I want to anymore!! Shiiiit. This ends next week. Maybe I can just say last happy episode is the ending lmaooo

Last edited: