❤️[GMM25] Fai Gam Prae (Change2561): Kaew Jarinya / New Pupart / Iang Sittha / Marina Sadanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I remember seeing the older version starring Jarriya Afone and Ton. No one got together at the end.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I hope this remake has that same ending. Please let romance be the secondary thing here and focus more on intrigue and power play.

==========

Starting next week, GMM25 will have Change2561 dramas airing Monday to Thursday nights.

sarNie Adult
This is surprisingly good. It's like an edgier version of Fun Fueng with Push & Jui. Is the OST out yet?

Vico

sarNie Adult
I remember seeing the older version starring Jarriya Afone and Ton. No one got together at the end.
Hi, could you spoil me about this ? I ask because I consider buying the original novel and I know old versions were always faithful to originals. While this new one might change some things.
Anyway, I wanna know if it would be worth buying it so please, spoil me ?

sarNie Adult
Too bad about the rating. I'm guessing it's because none of the actors have a strong fanbase.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Too bad about the rating. I'm guessing it's because none of the actors have a strong fanbase.
Too bad because they actually looked good. Chaiyapol and Iang are really good at playing charismatic and arrogant players.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hi, could you spoil me about this ? I ask because I consider buying the original novel and I know old versions were always faithful to originals. While this new one might change some things.
Anyway, I wanna know if it would be worth buying it so please, spoil me ?
I don’t remember much. I didn’t like the storyline, I only watch it bc of the leads. I just remember that the leads met than later on found out their true identity but they couldn’t express their true feelings. Then later they married other people and became missable. N’ek husband became a cheater and I don’t remember what happened to p’ek wife. Later they divorced their spouse and met back. I think it was an open ending.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is probably more of a grower, typical of GMM25 dramas (well GMM channels in general). I hope at the very least this does better than its predecessor. I think the story here is promising.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I don’t remember much. I didn’t like the storyline, I only watch it bc of the leads. I just remember that the leads met than later on found out their true identity but they couldn’t express their true feelings. Then later they married other people and became missable. N’ek husband became a cheater and I don’t remember what happened to p’ek wife. Later they divorced their spouse and met back. I think it was an open ending.
And did n’ek and p’ek already slept together in the 1st episode just like here ?