❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Random thoughts!!!

I love Toey!!! Sign me up as one of her followers from now on!!! Sh should really stick to Ch3!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
CH7's copyright thing is full of sh*t! Ohh how I wish to hate CH7. Yeah I really hate it but I just can't hate Pin Anong! T_T
You stole the words right out of my mouth...lol. i just can't believe this is happening during pin anong. well, actually, i do believe it. a lakorn hasn't been this hot (like THIS THIS HOT) in a while. lol the ratings are going really strong...even their 'lower' rating days are still considered high. lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Pin Anong is really hot. This is actually my first time to be so much addicted when watching currently on air lakorn that I get mad whenever it's not weekend and run out of new episode lmao. p/s: I only started watching lakorns not more than 2 years ago.

cecilia

Staff member
I'd like to make this clear to all the members due to a recent misunderstanding in the forum.

PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER PRESENCE by not making rude remarks of each other (post in the wrong thread when the information is clearly related to that particular individual listed in the topic thread). It is okay to post information/thoughts/etc related to a certain dara, script, etc., in that specific thread as long as the sub-topics are related to the main topic in some sort of ways. (e.g. ANNE T's other works can be brought in to discuss/relate in Sawan Bieng thread as long as they are relevant to the current conversation or whatever the case is at the time.)

More to add to the list:
1. It is also wise to credit the information where you got it from (according to your knowledge)
2. TRY TO NOT SPAM too much 1-2 consecutive posts is okay
(A friendly reminder will be pm to that person before further action takes place)
3. Members should be putting their pics in just 1 or 2 posts.
4. TRY TO NOT QUOTE images/photo (You can quote photo by delete the URL link in your quote comment)
5. TRY TO AVOID making duplicate/similar POLL (initiates TOO MANY fan wars)

Any further questions, concerns, suggestions, jot them down in this thread for further discussion.

Thank you!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for bringing this up Ceci. This has been a problem for quite a longgggg while now. Can I please also mention that members should remember to always provide credits when posting pictures or videos and refrain from spamming. I constantly see the same people making the same mistakes and my fingers itch to say something but I end up ignoring because I've already gave a friendly reminder before and it's not really my place to preach. If they respected my comment, respected the original owners in the first place then it wouldn't be an issue.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i will have to agree with cupid. if thre are a lot of pics, post at least 4 or more at a time. i dont like how some member would make 5 consecutive post with one picture each post.

i am guilty of spamming but to spam 2-3 post consecutively with one or two words per post should be unacceptable if it a constant occurence. i know darvil wants to keep this forum friendly but i think ot is about time admin and mod step up their game. i love polls but a lot of them initiate fanwar. i think we should cool down with all these random polls. i dont want to stop them bc i love the discussion and hearing other opinions but some people take it too far.

fun

Expired Sarnie
instead of this friendly reminder, have darvil sent a pm to everyone else as well.

cecilia

Staff member
I will pm him the detail during my thanksgiving break ..
these are just for now .. so keep piling them up na.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for contributing ...

Reactions: fun

Asy

sarNie Immature
members should remember to always provide credits when posting pictures or videos and refrain from spamming. I constantly see the same people making the same mistakes and my fingers itch to say something but I end up ignoring because I've already gave a friendly reminder before and it's not really my place to preach.
maybe you're not referring this to me, but yeah I didn't provide credits sometime or maybe most of the time b/c credits are tagged on the pictures and videos. but if you (as whole members) think that we still have to provide credits, then it's alright. sorry for my mistakes before. sorry that I didn't see your reminder before, too!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I wasn't specifically referring to you Asy and I've never reminded you before so no need to apologize na. I can't speak on behalf of everyone but personally, if the credits are already on the video and picture, then just say "Credit as tagged" because it's a way of acknowledging that it's someone else's work/upload : )

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank you, Ceci, Chubbycheeks, & Cupid Candy.

May I suggest that members not quote photos? It makes the thread all messy & it takes a bit longer to load. It makes my chest tight. 555...my opinion.

Also, I'm in agreement with Cupid Candy...
THIS one always gets me. Some members will quote a whole 10 photos and then just say "thanks" or "love the pix" and I think it'd keep things more organized and load faster if they just quote one particular photo (sometimes when I absolutely love one or two specific pictures I'll quote them) or just credit the person who initially shared the pictures when they refer to all the pictures. It might sound really anal but it gets real tiring to go to a thread and then not have actual discussion (which is okay!) but just see the previous tons of pic repeated/quoted.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm thinking we need a "Rights of the Forum". People are telling people to get out of threads because they have criticisms about their favorites or just have a different opinion. Some people aren't even being rude and they are immediately being attacked. Everyone should have the right to post what they want, as long as it's nice and respectful. We should have a list of rights so that way it can help those who are being wrongly attacked.