❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA he does look like a wild man. wild as in da wild woods LOL his hair don't help either lol hey he could make a good tarzan

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg -.-" lol but ugh so scary; i think if it were me i would have commit suicide from fear.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich :p what serious.. if you saw the old version you would think the same thing..i always wondered that while they were filming it did ning like really get scared in the scenes LOL lakorns back then were rough there some where pra'ek even kick and stuck the nang ek -.-"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jeezus dats scary. society is actually gettin more violent but dats good dat men don't beat girls in lakorn like b4

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well the pra'rai still does it lol i think the most violent or the most messed up thing i seen a pra'ek do lately is when Aon slapped Noon in Seu Ruk lmao.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea dat was a shocker lol i don't think i ever seen pra'rai kick a nang'ek b4 LOL good lord dats too much. slap yes but no kicking lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Bleh well i mean the pra'rai still abuse women. I think the most messed up thing i see a pra'rai do now a days is when he tells his guys they can take the nang rai... like in King Kaew Ka Fak, and in Thong Nuer Tae they did that... but the worst was Thong Nuer Tae poor Kob she got Aids from one of Au's men.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. good lord dats ewww. was dat a old lakorn? u know what i can't stand. when pra'rai slaps LOL dat just makes me laugh. i see it a lot in hk movies LMAO i laughed when aof kept slapping captain too LOL gosh man y da director made him slap lol he punched him like 2 times but slapped bout 8 times maybe LOL :( poor poor captain got beaten to bits in dat lakorn. he got stomped into da ground, his hand crushed, his head bashed, strangled :lmao: :lmao: all by one person.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh yea dat was a shocker lol i don't think i ever seen pra'rai kick a nang'ek b4 LOL good lord dats too much. slap yes but no kicking lol
well then if you want to see p'ek kick a n'ek go to the fai ruk arsoon thread there was a clip in there were the guy kicked her off the boat funny and mean at the same time

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i don't wanna see anybody kick anybody LOL oh my garsh dats one of da lakorn puri is in. i hope it wasn't him dat kicked nang'ek

transcend89

sarNie Adult
who's enjoying the current lakorns rite now well i'm not so i'm pretty much bore bbk didn't capture my attention ACD getting tried of revenge lakorns, not into ch7, no ateam, no kateam, no rteam well there's sai seub delivery but i kinda lost interest

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
who's enjoying the current lakorns rite now well i'm not so i'm pretty much bore bbk didn't capture my attention ACD getting tried of revenge lakorns, not into ch7, no ateam, no kateam, no rteam well there's sai seub delivery but i kinda lost interest
:lol: i started watching BBK but then I stopped. I'm just waiting for the lakorn to end so I can watch it all at once.

Right now the only lakorn I'm enjoying in Mae Kah Kanom Wan with Cherry & Mart! :clap: absolutely love it!

^ just watch Mae Ka Khanom Wan. like i wrote to you in the thread, it's such a good lakorn, do continue watching it. :D
I agree with you there RR! This is the only lakorn i'm excited about, all the others I started watching I lost interests. Mae Kah Kanom Wan got me hooked! Although I'm putting off watching Epi 10 & 11. too nervous to watch. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:lol: i started watching BBK but then I stopped. I'm just waiting for the lakorn to end so I can watch it all at once.

Right now the only lakorn I'm enjoying in Mae Kah Kanom Wan with Cherry & Mart! :clap: absolutely love it!

I agree with you there RR! This is the only lakorn i'm excited about, all the others I started watching I lost interests. Mae Kah Kanom Wan got me hooked! Although I'm putting off watching Epi 10 & 11. too nervous to watch. :lol:
i like watching the other ones, but i LOVE watching Mae Ka Khanom Wan. Noy, you should watch 10 and 11. those are some of my favorite episode. they are super cute and i couldn't stop smiling while watching them.