❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i did not know p'o was da main character from da original!!!!! I LOB HIMMMMMMMMMMMM lol oh my garsh thank u for da clip lol dat was perdy funny LOL i never saw dat lakorn. my mama saw it and she lob it.
hahaha u didn't know?? my classic pra ek with my classic nang ek. hehe :wub: I LOB HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM too! but what REEEEALLY boggles me is how kong remains a "pra ek" while Oh is thrown into weird minor roles now!!!! SERIOUSLY, WTF??

Oohh... I like Ann S! she's a classic nang'ek. hehe. I absolutely love the original Silamanee! I was so happy they were gonna do a remake of it but when I found out Paul was gonna be pra'ek. I :lmao: !! I was crushed! -_-

Eh... Pei was so annoying in there! So over-the-top. LOL. I forgot what happen to her in the end of the lakorn... haha.
you know, i was actually kind of sad too that paul was the casted pra ek for silamanee...but the guy kind of grew on me...a LITTLE. as for kong growing anywhere, i don't think it's gonna happen. hahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was really little when dat lakorn aired lol but i lob p'oooooooo. he cracks me up lol i lob watchin ono show but i haven't watched it in a while. yea boo now he's in daddy roles while kong still play pra'ek and i think kong look older than p'o

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know, i was actually kind of sad too that paul was the casted pra ek for silamanee...but the guy kind of grew on me...a LITTLE. as for kong growing anywhere, i don't think it's gonna happen. hahaha
i like a lot of different p'eks, but i never got use to liking Kong. There was something about him that always bugged me when i watched his lakorn with bee n. and pong. i can't watch his other lakorns even though he gets paired up with some great n'eks.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i like a lot of different p'eks, but i never got use to liking Kong. There was something about him that always bugged me when i watched his lakorn with bee n. and pong. i can't watch his other lakorns even though he gets paired up with some great n'eks.
this is really weird/possibly mean but when i look at him, his face reminds me of those bandits that like to put pantyhoses over their face. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe dats y he's popular in thailand cause people listen to him w/o seeing him LOL since he's a nuvo lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
well, i'm glad that everyone is so amused. but i really do think he looks like the pantyhose bandits. LOL

and for those of you who do not know "john" (as nong tina mentioned), it's a good thing cuz he looks like one of those bandits too...but with a beard growing out of the pantyhose. u might recognize him in the ning kullasatree's version of jumleuy ruk. he was the pra ek in that one. he also starred with kob in Marn Bung Jai, and with ann siriam in songkatean besdong. don't ask me why i remember all this. hahaha i'm not sure myself.

here's a pic of him. i guess this is one of the better pics of him...but yeh, watch him move on screen and you tell me if you think he's eye candy or not. lol

John Rataveroj pic

John Rataveroj youtube it's the guy in the blue collared shirt at the beginning of the clip...the one that sort of resembles the beast from beauty and the beast....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well, i'm glad that everyone is so amused. but i really do think he looks like the pantyhose bandits. LOL

and for those of you who do not know "john" (as nong tina mentioned), it's a good thing cuz he looks like one of those bandits too...but with a beard growing out of the pantyhose. u might recognize him in the ning kullasatree's version of jumleuy ruk. he was the pra ek in that one. he also starred with kob in Marn Bung Jai, and with ann siriam in songkatean besdong. don't ask me why i remember all this. hahaha i'm not sure myself.

here's a pic of him. i guess this is one of the better pics of him...but yeh, watch him move on screen and you tell me if you think he's eye candy or not. lol

John Rataveroj pic

John Rataveroj youtube it's the guy in the blue collared shirt at the beginning of the clip...the one that sort of resembles the beast from beauty and the beast....

Ehhh.... that guy.... I don't know how he got the pra'ek roles not hot whatsoever!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol cause u mentioned a lakorn title w/ da word besdong in it and i read it as "heart" in khmer. i have no idea what dat title means lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol cause u mentioned a lakorn title w/ da word besdong in it and i read it as "heart" in khmer. i have no idea what dat title means lol
ohhhh! hahahaha. i found that title on the internet when i was searching for his pics/lakorns. NO WONDER i was clueless about what the hell that word meant. lmao i was like, "what?! how come i've never seen this thai word?!?" cuz it aint thai!! :loool: