❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i normally don't read all the lakorn thread , those that i read, is usually the one involve some kind of r' scene / revenge of some sort , so i'm not sure how bad the spamming is lately , JLR * SB is consider ...out of my hand ..do watever :lol: but the recently one , please do try to cut the spamming down , spam in this thread if ya' sarnies want .

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well the way i see it if ppl are going to spam here it's almost the same thing as spamming in the forums but i think the rule about keeping it on topic is good spam but keep it on topic

sarN

sarNie Granny
true but i'm trying to distract the member to spam here instead of the lakorn thread , hopefully it work , cuz ppl like to add their two cent or minus a cent or two at thing , plus i want to see who the spammer are :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I use to be guilty of that but now that I am on the other side of the fence. I too agree that spamming has gotten to excessive. I understand the occasional off topic conversation, but I'm starting to get frustrated with people double posting just symbols and smilies. I mean I could tolerate and accept double posting but for example what drives me nuts is

Post 01:
Sigh

Post 02:
Anyone?

Post 03:
:)

Post 04:
??

Post 05:
I love it

Gawwwd. That is just too much for me; I've even stopped watching lakorns and stuff just because I didn't feel like interacting in the thread anymore. See like for example the girls in Jai Rao and Seu Ruk Spam, but it's spam about the topic and it always has some commentary on the episodes. Yet when I visit another thread I am clicking through smilies and question marks throughout an entire page! Double Posting is cool, but when you post like 7 posts in a roll under 2-3 minutes with just symbols and smilies it's like dude wtheck.

Sorry sarN; I know you like the friendliness and all, and I understand that you're a sweetheart, but I'm just saying :p LOL
i admit i spam...but i don't do tose smiles stuffies...
and thanks for redeeming us gals in the Jai Rao thread
we're usually very reverent... :lol:

sarN comment : Sorry miko , i have to edit in your post cuz your first reply and i can't change the order .

Member , a little spamming is ok but please keep it on the topic and leave out the unnecessary smiles & own postes to gain pages.

Those who want to SPAM just Post it here. Your life outside or inside of lakorn , smilies , own pages , or watever

miko comment :

I might be a minority here since it seems like everyone loves to spam but it is starting to get overboard especially in the lakorns forum. Sometimes I click into a thread in hope to find relevant information or to read constructive reviews and opinions about a certain lakorn but all I can really find are pointless comments about what someone did on the weekends which is completely irrelevant to the topic. I just think there should be less spams and more intellectual discussions regarding the actual subject. It would really make the forums a much more informative and resourceful place :)
^__^ ahh. lol I can't really say anything on the topic, but sarNworld is kind of a fun place and our admins are sweethearts they don't really like to lay down the law and stuff with us so we tend to get overboard. But sometimes you can narrow your search by using the topic search and write down "summary" and etc.
honestly for me...i love SW becuz of this / love the admins...other forums
have way too many freaking rules to follow which i seriously tink are unnecessary
sometimes..and u can get bam for such lilo tings <_<

anyways i tink it's okay to spam like how i usually do or see members spam in threads
that i've been in..for example...JR thread at the moment..we've been off topic..we went to talking
about Ice/Peck/Aof...but Aof actually had a connection w/ the lakorn...or the b-day wishes to
members who are usual viewers of the lakorn...cuz we know they'll most likely see it there...
i love the friendly atmosphere here on SW...

the members on here are so kind...if you want to find out someting about the lakorn..plot/character/summary/storyline/
ost/ actor etc. juz ask...the member will be more than happy to inform you or direct u to the page u need

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^^that's true most members check those threads so they might be off topic but sarnworld is a friendly environment

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sarN theres an R scene in Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn :loool:
WHAT?! THERE'S A RAWR SCENE IN THERE!?

I am sooo behind on that lakorn :lmao: I need to catch up!

I'm one of those spammers! But I don't spam just one word or symbols or any of that.
I find that kinda annoying. I might be off topic but I always find a way to get back into topic. ;)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i spam but it's cause da conversation evolves into somethin else lol i understand dat. da one word comments or smiley posts, i just pass over dem. i dunno how much dis thread will help though cause topics do evolve lol and people just keep goin from da previous post

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol i spam but it's cause da conversation evolves into somethin else lol i understand dat. da one word comments or smiley posts, i just pass over dem. i dunno how much dis thread will help though cause topics do evolve lol and people just keep goin from da previous post
LMAO. sooo true. we like to keep the conversation moving :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
<- spammer right here, but I write whole sentences and paragraphs. I never did a one word, smilies, or repetive spamming. But I do love to spam about the lakorn. :D

Is that okay? Haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
<- spammer right here, but I write whole sentences and paragraphs. I never did a one word, smilies, or repetive spamming. But I do love to spam about the lakorn. :D

Is that okay? Haha
That is fine Lome :D I'm spamming right now. LMAO

lol especially when i'm in a thread w/ u and nai LOL
Oh yeahhh. :lol: Spamming is so much fun with you & Nai! Where is she!? She needs to come & join us! LMAO.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG im sorry..im guilty of spamming too...i do tend to go off topic too! maybe more often than i should be...

i will definitely cut down on it then..if there aint nothing to do i will just go play some games on sw OK? hmm and the smilies actually help show our emotions at the time of that sentence..sometime reading the sentences alone could give some ppl the wrong vibe..and a go happy smiley will make it look otherwise..get what i am saying?

and i will definitely try to remember not to put any of those one word reply or just a smiley face by itself!

thanks for making a good point. i used to just browse and get frustrated too when theres too many pages to go thru..when i first came to sw. i used to be a silent reader too!...so ive been on both side of the fence myself.

but do you know..that when you have a long old post...you can get that lazy feeling ...do i really wanna read thru this?? and sometime you do find yourself appreciating the short responses at times too!

anyhow as SarN mentioned... there goes my two cents! :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
maybe she havin fun out dere while we sittin on our asses spamming LOL
I know right?? :lol: Probably out being a nang'rai or maybe tryna jeep a poo chai. LMAO.

OMG im sorry..im guilty of spamming too...i do tend to go off topic too! maybe more often than i should be...

i will definitely cut down on it then..if there aint nothing to do i will just go play some games on sw OK? hmm and the smilies actually help show our emotions at the time of that sentence..sometime reading the sentences alone could give some ppl the wrong vibe..and a go happy smiley will make it look otherwise..get what i am saying?

and i will definitely try to remember not to put any of those one word reply or just a smiley face by itself!

thanks for making a good point. i used to just browse and get frustrated too when theres too many pages to go thru..when i first came to sw. i used to be a silent reader too!...so ive been on both side of the fence myself.

but do you know..that when you have a long old post...you can get that lazy feeling ...do i really wanna read thru this?? and sometime you do find yourself appreciating the short responses at times too!

anyhow as SarN mentioned... there goes my two cents! :)

Ahhh I agree with you on the smilies! Sometimes they do help show more emotions. like right now :D lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL tryin to jeep a poo chai LOL i just got back from a lil vacation. i wanna go back lol i aint wanna come back home at all

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Question.... what are you considering SPAM? one or two words posting?

... or going way off topic....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol no one minds the short phrases dear ami :p lol don't cut down.. I guess the main annoyance is like my example above the same person posting like 6 posts in a roll with just smilies and stuff like that.

Example

Post 01:
Sigh

Post 02:
Anyone?

Post 03:
smile.gif

Post 04:
??

Post 05:
I love it

o_O posts like those by the same person tends to get irritating